Angel or Villainess - Ch. 21

@omegaxis1
the bitch did?? oh fck no wonder. so without the love potion we can assume cassiel did love jayna sincerely then
i feel bad for him

@mungobungo totally agree. i guess jayna's main focus for this "revenge" is just to appease herself by resoting to, like you said, petty revenge (that is to drag angela's name through mud) without caring to seek truths for herself

@mungobungo I think the main reasons why she's acting this way is that she wants to break off their engagement without hurting her own reputation. I think that even if she knows the truth she won't want to marry him so by arranging an 'affair' she can break the engagement and hurt Angela's reputation. But I do agree that Cassiel is the most innocent and doesn't deserve what Angela plans to do with him.

I know what cassiel did last timeline was because of angela and it's hard for fl to forgive and forget but i still feel bad for him. I hope he gets a happy ending this time even if not with fl

If Cassiel is really this loyal then it's obviously a love potion that affected him. That really sucks if Angela did done it.

Remember the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater"? If he was capable of betraying her once, she would spend the rest of her second life expecting him to do it again because in the end is a moral issue that makes people cheat so yeah is pretty much over for them.

Well unless she was a saint ,I doubt she stay with her fiancee. Its to traumatized.

I also have a feeling that Cassiel was manipulated by magic in the previous timeline. His personality doesn't really show him as someone who would do such a complete 180 degree turn without serious manipulation. And from earlier clues, it seems Angela does have that kind of power.

Dex-chan lover
Algo me dice que el prometido en la vida pasada fue encalzonado o como dicen en este mundo, lo embrujaron literalmente.

Fed-Kun's army
@sakurachii Sorry to break you hope, unfortunately,
Cassiel is killed by Jayna, along with the people who had 'wronged' Jayna in her previous life, some were truly innocent and some were not good people but did not deserve to die, like the asshole knight Aiden in this chapter, if not for Angela.

Idk if Cassiel betrayed her in the past, I don't know if she should trust in him again. He's like this because Angela didn't use her charms, what if in the future other women tired to go for him? If anything, this only shows us how firmly he liked Jayna but yet Angela could still sway him.

I feel bad for her ... having to put on a mask.
But I really like her attitude in some others isekai the FL would return to the bastard who killed them. I like how it's different in this manhwa.
Also thank you for the chapter !

I really think that Angela brainwashed/controlled some of the people around Jayna well that's what I really hope.

Tbh I know that she doesn't feel for Cassiel that much because of what previously happened to her past life but the boy seems sincere and loves Jayna... I just hope that's the case now and the bish won't do anything to him (٥↼_↼)

@Notesha welp oof now Im off to a corner and cry

I hope Cassiel falls for Angela faster so that I don't have to feel bad about him 😞

@Notesha

I am pretty sure that Cassiel didn't die in this new timeline. The person that got killed by Jayna is the Crown Prince's best friend who betrayed CP for Angela.

As for the Cassiel X Jayna pairing:
Unlike the rubbish abandoned empress where PTSD can be cured by royal seed, this manhwa is taking PTSD seriously and that is why Cassiel and Jayan won't happen here because Jayna is too traumatized by the first timeline Cassiel.

Users who are viewing this thread