Angel or Villainess - Ch. 21

Cassiel is such a poor guy and demoted to second male lead when he was under the love potion in the first time line. I hope Jayna will find out about that but it’s better she ended up with the 1st prince since Angela is aiming for the 2nd prince. Can’t wait until Angela gets her karma! What a psycho bitch but it can’t be helped that she has a shitty mother.

Group Leader
lowkey also feel bad for Cassiel since he was just under the influence of magic in the first timeline

O shit I'm team Cassiel. I mean, the strange boy at the pond who was 'definitely not the first prince' is probably the real ML? But I'm team Cassiel.

Reading this chapter and see how Cassiel goes.
I start to think that there's something more in the last timeline. Looking also at how Angela done something to Jayna's best friend, clearly she could do it to her fiance as well.

So I don't feel like I could judge Cassiel right now and looking at how he cherishes Jayna surely something transpire in the last timeline

Dex-chan lover
He was probably under magic in the last time line. If that’s true it sucks that lost a mutual love because he was essentially brainwashed in the future and through no fault of his own. He probably has no idea why she started to act colder in front of him. That’s pretty depressing.

so apparently he was under a potion or smt so yea it sucks but
even if he is revealed as innocent, her trauma is still there so i hope he's not ml

She’s going to ruin her relationship was Cassiel 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Man this is one of the problems with author's portraing all of them as assholes the first time, you know these guys wouldve easly flipped the script so 9/10 times all of them are unsalvagable bastards even if theyre basically different people they wear the faces of people that did horrible things to FL, it doesnt help author just makes them evil outright, not even harsh and misunderstood he had to make them all bastards.

@Kyiyo im sad since cassiel is sweet with her now but he was so assholish first life, part of me wishes them to be together but i just cant see them together and may drop this if he is ML. Even if they justify that with an asspull at the 11th hour, doesnt matter she's basically the same person and i wish all of them just leave FL alone, maybe all except the father.

Man this is getting dark. Pretty rough go for the girl. I'm absolutely with her though; she was completely betrayed in the past time line even if it was because of what some of you have guessed.
Also wth we didn't get to see Aiden get his comeuppance. What's up with that shit!

i got a feeling he was manipulated, perhaps with a love potion, during the first arc. i feel bad that jayna is misunderstanding this guy now. this guy might actually be a great guy who's a suitable LI for jayna.

@lolandpro123 I agree with your hypothesis. Jayna’s fiancé was probably brainwashed using the potion of the south land. Jayna probably gon figure this out but for now, this misunderstanding is going on hard

Users who are viewing this thread