Angel or Villainess - Ch. 21

The spoilers about
the love spell
makes me so sad for him.... I almost always root against the fiancé that betrayed the mc in the first timeline but the way he looks at her and the reason for his betrayal makes me feel so bad for him. But I can’t blame her atm bc she
doesn’t know about the love spell, so she thinks he will easily betray her again.
imma be suffering from severe sml syndrome though ☹️💔

Honestly, I'm glad that she's not giving him this chance. Because in her eyes, if he did it in the past he could do it again - the only reason why it hasn't happened is because there's no temptation yet. She's doing what she thinks is best with the information she has.

At the same time, logically speaking, this version of him hasn't done anything wrong. So seeing her try and manipulate him into causing a scene hurts a little too.

Nothing's black and white. I appreciate how the author's gone with this.

@NonVoice isn't that exactly how she became queen in the first timeline. She was a lesser nobles daughter and even if jaynas familys support it would have been hard to become queen yet from what we saw(from jaynas pov) she became crown Princess almost effortlessly and jayna attributed that to Angela's beauty and her family's support but jayna was quite young and it's possible she didn't completely understand the unspoken rules of nobility and royalty. That being said I could definitely be wrong tho XD

Fed-Kun's army
@silentscarlettt
Honestly it sorta annoys me jayna can't make the connection that if she unknowingly drank a love potion in her last life, there are probably others who've done so too. From the way you've worded it, I guess the fiancee isn't the ml which sucks : ( seems like he really did care and want to marry jayna before falling under the effects of the love potion.

Dex-chan lover
@Pandoot +1
if it really is love potion, fiance is being wronged here.. poor boi.. he only wants jayna.. even when the thot was standing in front of her, he only saw jayna.. how could she be so smart yet so dumb.. #justice for the fiance

I do feel bad for Cassiel
since only betrayed Jayna due to being affected by the Love-potion
, but her reaction makes perfect sense. She doesn't know that was the reason, so Jayna has no reason not to assume that Cassiel won't betray her again if given the opportunity. She's also still traumatized by what happened the first time, and something like that is very, very hard to overcome. Especially in her case when she can never actually show anyone how she really feels and has to keep a facade up 24/7.

I understand that Jayna believes Cassiel will betray her, but I still disapprove.
She should’ve realized that in the previous TL he only chose Angela because of the love potion. She already has seen that the present has changed since they didn’t have tea together. I don’t feel good that she’s manipulating him and treating him poorly.

Aggregator gang
Home girl is right to over all her bases. Her reality verses what she sees now was real I'd build up a wall too.

Fed-Kun's army
after reading the spoilers, I really do feel bad for Cassiel and mad at jayna for not realizing, what happened and understandable because she was betrayed but she was betrayed outside of everyone control, man, it's a hard spot and even if Jayna understands, getting past it is another situation which makes angela, so much more fucking despicable because she has harmed multiple innocent out of pure pity, god can't want for her to die so much.

"even if i don't accompany her, it will still be a good party, darling" ?!!!!!!??!?! PETNAMES??/ STOPPP AHHHHHHHH CRAZY ASS GO BACK TO BEING A DUMBASS NOOO DONT DO THIS TO ME *SOBBING*
WHAT IS GOIN ONNNNNN
love potion??!?!? ohh........ LMAO i feel like a dumbass </3 time to have second male lead syndrome ehe *crying*

Dex-chan lover
Her reaction is understandable.

The love potion and brainwashing was hinted at, but it's only obvious to the rest of us because we see the world as a novel.

In her perspective, she was one sidedly betrayed and trusting someone who cruelly did such a thing would be fairly difficult. I do feel sorry for the guy though, but I also think how she's reacting is perfectly normal.

the ginger reminds me of that other ginger kid from lord of the flies who went batshit

thank so much for translating, i love this story!

I feel sorry for her fiance, but I know I'd probably react the same way as her.

My heart kinda aches for her :(
We all know that everyone betrayed you but shouldn’t you see the opportunity that something might had changed? Like common, your fiancé isn’t even at the level to be blinded by Angela. Because he had eyes for you.

Users who are viewing this thread