Angel or Villainess - Ch. 22

Thank you for the chapter! We really appreciate it. We Love you A Parody Scans, damn I like where the story is going

Ooooo I have a feeling she isnt gonna throw it away this time and cause a lot of drama

Why throw it away in the first place? Better to sell it or bribe someone with it.
Refuse, reuse, recycle 🤣

Double-page supporter
The bunny is a tsundere, or as scholars call it, soon-d'rey.

She started off so promising and now she's just dumb 😑

Dear lord, if I had an employee like her I would probably lose my mind.

Jayna: -are love potions a thing?
Plot: yes
Jayna: -Angela gave Cassiel tea on their first meeting
Plot: indeed
Jayna:-Angela is not interested in Cassiel because she's aiming directly for the Crown Prince
Plot:quite so
Jayna:-Why is Cassiel not interested in Angela this time?!
Plot:🤦

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I do like that Jayna's aware that Cassiel isn't into Angela this time. Obv though after what happened in the previous timeline, she'll end up breaking the engagement off, but I still hope she doesn't put him through hell as "revenge" for something he's genuinely not at fault for.

@Andrez yea the existence of love potions was already revealed. Jayna was talking about something and I remember another character mentioning it, to her surprise. so it do be kinda stupid that she’s not putting 2 and 2 together

Dex-chan lover
I'd prefer that guy and the rabbit get as least screen time as they can, they're the least interesting part of this story thus far.

How was Angela's reputation good with the servants last life if it's known she threw a precious jewel away? I would be so mad she cares so little for money when there are poeple starving. Like, what the hell 😂

I don't think her expensive hair oil will do anything to the rabbit attack. I just found a whole rabbit thingy ridiculous

Same frustration. Why hasn't she realized yet that Angela used a potion that's why she was able to control everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread