Angel or Villainess - Ch. 22

Oh hey I told her about the prince, a higher ranking guy while she's still looking for targets, but I am absolutely sure everything would still be the same.

All I can say is why does she expect everything to go as she planned when a crucial point had already been made (social climber first, thieving cat second)

@hakunoyuuki same :-( in other stories, I like it if the MC avoid the bad people from their previous timeline. I actually stopped reading when the MC so foolishly fall for the same guy because he's different from before (Tia and the blue guy, ugh).

BUT, it's different here. Cassel is innocent, and he has loved Jayna since a long time ago. He must be feeling bad having Jayna pushing him away for no reason.

I hate how everyone excuses everyones precious actions because of the love potion. We don't really forgive drunk drivers or rapist who raped because they were drunk.

The MC was wronged and if she doesn't want to forgive anyone then that's her right.

@yasminzy 100% agree! At this point I still have hope that she'll get together with Cassal, but I'm mostly reading for the revenge parts...

Cassiel might've had his "reasons" for his betrayal but it doesn't wipe away all the negative feelings of scorn she received from him. The blonde kid (First Prince?) feels too forced with their "coincidental meetings". But to be honest, I don't really care much for the romance. I'm mostly interested in the revenge plot and what she'll do next to ruin Angela~

@eliterodriguez I agree. But I think like, if that person never did it, and have no memories of doing it, then it’s a different person. So just say that the people of this loop that behaved differently might as well be a different identity. Still, the MC are justified in acting like that, since she doesn’t know if they’ll betray her again, and the betrayal were so severe that the relationship changed.

Ooh, I'm really enjoying this. I am looking forward to how ruined angela gets! I adore this type of mangas, just wish I had a easy way to finding all the similar ones!

The difference between Cassiel and a drunk driver is that often times, the drunk driver is drunk because they had voluntarily drank alcohol, while Cassiel didn't voluntarily take the love potion

It's like blaming a victim who was drugged for being drugged...
He was as much of a victim as Jayna was, though he fared better last time, but this current timeline, he did no wrong and is very caring to Jayna.

But I understand Jayna, you definitely don't feel like marrying/forgiving someone who betrayed you.

Both parties have their own reasons on why they're justified in their actions, but tbh I'm siding with Cassiel for now. It's unfair to him, and it's unfair to Jayna, but I wish she would stop trying to push her current narrative on making Cassiel and Angela the bad guys (as in Angela stole her fiancé). It's clear it's not gonna happen so she should make another plan to push Angela down. One thing she haven't done is monitor Angela more closely, I know she already does, but aside from "Angela is sneaking out" part, she hasn't uncovered more from her. And it should've been easy as she has the element of surprise because who would've thought she travelled back in time?

Okay is everyone treating the spoiler about the love potion openly now? Okay.

Because Jayna blaming Cassiel for something he had no control over is similar to victim blaming. What happened to Cassiel in the first timeline sounds similar to being date raped. If he had been someone who was roofied into having sex would that still be considered a betrayal and cheating?

@OniQueen I think people are treating it openly because at this rate it isn't exactly a spoiler, since a past chapter already established all the points to understand it was what happened. The MC just didn't directly acknowledge it yet, but I think so far the story made it pretty clear it's the reason behind the past timeline.

The topic on how to brainwash someone was already discussed in Chapter 17, so it's not a spoiler.🙄

And while she obviously can't be sure how it was done and if a love potion was really involved, it does not justify her not even wondering/considering/thinking about it 😒

Of course, if she did, then she would have no way to push away Cassiel without feeling kind of guilty about it, since she would have to acknowledge that he was probably a victim just as much as her.
And the author doesn't want that.
I get that.
But it's still stupid. 😒

Also, am I the only one who read chapter 17? Or is my version different from everybody else's? 🤔

Group Leader
If Cassiel was doped with love potion, that means he was quite literally raped and was even more of a victim than the MC. While it's understandable emotionally for the MC to still have trauma over him, if the MC can't work past that to recognize that Cassiel was a victim and instead goes through with "revenge" on him, I'm dropping this series.

Double-page supporter
What if Dan is a ghost 🤯🤯 Although I prefer he being the prince

Aggregator gang
She doesn't have to like or forgive him, but blaming him for doing something he had no control over is plain stupid

Heavier topics aside, I love how the bunny gave up after Jayla asserted her dominance hahaha, he was pampered too much by all the other animals not doing anything about him!

Users who are viewing this thread