Angel or Villainess - Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, the rabbit is the thing I'm most curious about in this story XD

@ellasmith the definition of gaslighting is to manipulate someone psychologically to question their sanity, so basically making someone go insane by making them think their actions are insane, or that they aren't sane. So Angela is a gaslighting bitch with the fact that she is saying that all her words are truth and Jayna shouldn't talk back to her words because it makes no sense to do so. Maybe overthinking this though.

I really am starting to pity Cassiel here , he really does love Jayna
given that he was bewitched the last time, it wasnt his real feelings he was somewhat controlled

I hope Jayna gives him a chance

@eva4hidden
I doubt it. I think she's too traumatized to ever see Cassiel as a lover again. Hence why we have this new guy here to act as the love interest. So poor Cassiel, forced to suffer for a crime that was never his fault in either timelines.

@shitrus I don't think that Angela is gaslighting, but since they are in a world with magic I could imagine that Angela can use a charming spell or something similar. This isn't a spoiler btw, but just my assumption.

Boss bunny is my spirit animal 🤣
I bet it's also somehow connected to the ML.

If I ever start writing, I'll make sure to name the trash character with a name hinting at it, like Miss de Verytrash, or madame le Garbagé, readers deserve the freedom to identify the trash 😤

In other news, I really feel bad for this Cassiel. First timeline Cassiel is a pos 😒

That party was a bit too anticlimactic... I was expecting Angela to be humiliated or exposed but nothing really happened...

The rabbit scenes are just so... out of nowhere.

And I feel sorry for Cassiel but... Hope he finds someone nice to settle down with.

@rainbowx1
Seems to be a theme for this series. Nothing really happens, just a series of minor incidents hopefully leading to something bigger in the future.

I’m with Jayna on not trusting her fiancé. It doesnt matter that he isn’t falling for Angela this time. The reason he fell for her in the first place is because Angela pursued him, which didnt happen this time cause she set her sights on the prince from the start. Thats pretty much the only difference. Jayna is acting cold towards him now, but in the past she was very sweet and sincere to him, he had no reason to hate her as strongly as he did or even doubt her innocence for what Angela accused her of. This means that hes very easily swayed, and the fact that he did such a 180 on Jayna in the original timeline shows how insincere he is towards her. If he really cared about her, love or not, he wouldn't be swayed so easily that he would publicly cast Jayna aside just by Angela showing interest in him. I support blonde park boy as ml

the story isn't really going anywhere and to be frank I'm kinda bored.

Users who are viewing this thread