Angel or Villainess - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Ever since i learned horses eat chickens sometimes and deers will eat human meat I haven’t been able to implicitly trust things i think are herbivores to be herbivores... i had to google to make sure rabbits don’t eat meat

that rabbit suspiciously got focused.. does this manga laning the plot up for it be some kind magic beast that previous saint have? hmm.. please dont make that boy 1st prince and abandon her fiance, he looks like harmless boi this timeline

rabbit is that sacred beast thing. remember she read that it was white with red eyes and it could be any animal.

I had pet rabbits and 2 of them has eaten insects. Sometimes in winter wild rabbits will also eat insects.

While I feel a little bad for Cassiel, I also understand that it will be difficult for her to trust him again and overcome her trauma.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't Cassiel supposed to be in love with Angela at first sight? We know why Angela is not aiming for Cassiel (because she learnt about the 2nd prince), but there is still no explanation about why Cassiel did not fall in love with Angela this time.

Someone pls explain to me T_T

(Edit : Reading the comments apparently he was bewitched or something. I don't rlly remember, so gotta re-read i guess...)

To people who knows the whole manga
Stop if a bish is a witch why she could not bewitch MC's father or MC? (although she was kinda bewitched with her cuteness or what)
What is the mechanism of her charms ?

Aggregator gang
Doesn’t matter how cute he might be since he had the audacity to eat all of the food. That’s fucked up

Users who are viewing this thread