Angel or Villainess - Ch. 3

@zz2000 100%. She probably lost it because her circumstances were so bad. But even being given everything and all the city's love didn't heal her.

Usually if you hate someone because of personal reasons, maybe steal her man, be mean etc but going this far is just weird. I can understand if they were rivals and Jayna was in the way but literally in this set up, there's nothing Jayna can do that doesn't end with her being targeted and killed.

(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡ love jayna already~ but i hope she will find a good ally and strategist soon(like a male lead (๑・ω-)~♥”)

@zz2000 thank you for the spoilers! I’m even more excited to read this series!!!

Thank you for the translations, A Parody Scans 💕💕💕💕

You know this could probably be easily solved if she was like "hey dad you know that dragon gem we had, I used it to go back to the past this bitch will fuck us over lets get rid of her"

Show the dragon gem! Assassinate her! Poison her! Why are you taking the longest possible route to solve this problem?

It's obnoxious how a girl who two faced her way into becoming the crown princess can't even hold back her disgust of a color. Is it a phobia? Maybe Jayna should have killed her by smothering her with a pink dress in the 1st timeline, with how much she reacted to that room, she would not have lasted 30sec.

Users who are viewing this thread