Angel or Villainess

@QueenKittyKat my thoughts exactly. It’s also ridiculous how that girl was able to easily frame the family. Shouldn’t there be an investigation first? Like how dumb can someone be?

@Nowohucianka

The plan is to
separate Angela from her maid and then have the maid killed. I wasn't aware teenagers quarrel by meticulously plotting the deaths of their friends.
My how the times have changed!

Interesting comments, I do think all of them are the same ( two faced schemers). There are real life schemers like that, at the end they either caused so much damage to the empire by destabilising an important hmmm asset ? Or get exposed by someone else to then get executed.

Most of them end up at the guillotine or executioner. Some don’t and cause a lot of corruption to the country/empire/kingdom yada yada.

But what do they have in common? Family. Yup their family is the one sacrificing women to get more power and money over the monarch. Perhaps some don’t but I do believe most do.

And emperors/kings aren’t chosen by merit, they are either chosen because they are the only direct male line or if they are the firstborn.

You may argue, what about this particular real life emperor? Yea, for that instance it was chosen through merit. But it doesn’t apply to all of them.
So what I’m saying is, it is possible for kings/emperors to be dumb and be seduced by a two faced schemer. Just look it up how most of them do.

At the end of the day, it is a fictional story we’re reading. It may not have the best writing ever (character building) but it’s just for you to have something to enjoy. If you can’t then I’m sure this genre isn’t for you. And I mean you need to read something like non fiction historical romance ? Or novels that like to keep it real.

I enjoy historical non fiction and fiction, which is why I have no trouble with this genre. Sometimes it gets irritating. But I’m really just here to waste time and procrastinate.

It’s entertaining like a soap opera, if the two snakes can battle each other out. And whoever triumphs get a cookie.

Do want to say, thank you translators for doing an awesome job. Love you guys < 3

*edit
Did forget to mention, yes having a simple greed such as greed for money or power is boring but that’s what people do in real life as well. Novels just have to make it interesting for us sometimes.

@Dreamingflower @QueenKittyKat
All the reincarnation/revenge/villainess stories are based off of otome games, and all those have a heroine that is "a girl like you and me" which means they are either a commoner or in best case made baron daughter... Kind of Cinderella principle... That's the canon.

@Vikhtoriyan your so cool thanks for the updates appreciate it :) now i'm mad, angela is such a bitch! lol what am i gonna do i feel angry now, wonder what's the next chapter gonna bring? cheers hun!

I've just noticed the "Tragedy" tag. Can someone tell me if it really is a tragedy?

Group Leader
the art is bad but whatever.

angela hurts my eyes and my brain.
also reading about angela is not good for me or my pc
i've never wanted to crack my pc more

Group Leader
how can someone be attracted to someone so annoying looking anyways

Users who are viewing this thread