Angel or Villainess

Angela reminds me of Tristain from Souless duchess even though they are different genders

Hopefully the second prince won't fall in love at the first sight like the other guy. I mean he doesn't have to like Jayna(FL) but at least pls put your standard a little higher :)

Fed-Kun's army
Overall the story is okay, but most of the "jokes" have comes off as awkward more than anything else. The revenge plotting is done fairly well, but I think that some of the characters feel just a bit stale. Not to mention that some parts of the dialougue feel a bit weird too. Instead of just showing us what happened, they often choose to just tell us. Feels like it was just adapted directly into a webtoon, without taking the steps to make it its own work. Its not awful, but it can be off putting at times. MC has a good head on her shoulders and is putting a lot of thought into her planning. She doesn't view her future as an absolute across the board and is open to altering her plans if she needs to. The art itself is fairly average, in the sense that all the images look flat (no depth to them.) Overall its a 7/10. Not the best read, the source material is probably better, but the actual revenge plot is fun and interesting.

Is it just me or the recent chapters are more sloppy. Instead of drawing the scene, the artist just put narrative. It is a good story n i hope i can see it animated more.

I enjoy the revenge plot, but the cliffhangers are pretty rough. All chapters end with you wanting to see what happens next, but whatever happens next isn’t necessarily satisfying. I wish the author wouldn’t stretch out a single event for 7 chapters.

i have no complaints about the plot.. but the characters seriously look meh, they dont even look decent

Yasssssss skin that manipulative snake. I really hate angela's type. People who result to tears when they're caught of their own foolishness.

Chapter 24 was the bomb! what good friends jayna has looking out for her :3 Thank you for sharing the latest update team!

Users who are viewing this thread