Angels of Death

This one has an anime right? Can someone tell me how good it is compared to the manga?

@Kabeidon

It is PRETTY faithful...though they had to cut stuff for time....y'know typical anime problems =3= but there are really no major changes in the story.

Banned
bruh they tricked me into reading something I already know with the title, I thought it was an actual manga but it's just the game Angel of Death made into a manga. I was like "Angel of Slaughter eh? Let's see" then after I saw the 2nd page of chapter 1, I was like "Isn't this Angel of Death? Why did they put slaughter at the title???"

Banned
@BakedBanana don't know the angel of death game?
There's even an anime.
heh I remember there's a zombie doraemon game at this period too. The only scary thing from it is probably the zombie nobita's mom image at the start. yeahhh shit still looks creepy lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
@BakedBanana don't know the angel of death game?
There's even an anime.
heh I remember there's a zombie doraemon game at this period too. The only scary thing from it is probably the zombie nobita's mom image at the start. yeahhh shit still looks creepy lol.
Oh, I misread your original comment it seems, that's why I gave it a confused reaction. I do know about the game, I played it and loved it.

Banned
Oh, I misread your original comment it seems, that's why I gave it a confused reaction. I do know about the game, I played it and loved it.
Yeah was meant to say "a new manga" instead of "an actual manga" also seems like the mods changed the name to the more recognizable one, when I saw it before it was Angel of Slaughter.

Users who are viewing this thread