Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 7 Ch. 65 - Diary 65

Dex-chan lover
Capturedfdfgd.png

Damn, this is, something else.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is pretty much what I could say but I'll try to say words too

Hmmm...Well, AAAAAAH- !! I'm sorry xD that was too intense lo/ for a moment there Shino turned into Kuroki from watamote hehehe, also "I did pretty well for my first time..." Oh :) almost sounds like there's gonna be more times but that's a stretch (maybe not?).

Shino has high regard for Nozomi's breast :)))

Thank you very much!

Yeah comparing to YagaKimi, this is nothing, but thx kuzushiro-sensei, also im still siding with shino's b-cup

hey hey great meme at the end there 0mni.

anyway nice chapter ty for the release

Dex-chan lover
Wasn’t it confirmed by the author in a Q & A that this wouldn’t go yuri on us. Isn’t this teasing just cruel

Why do people think its just bait? I checked her twitter, she drew them with couple T-shirt, even their valentine, wedding? How is it still bait?

Double-page supporter
Kill me. Just fucking kill me right now. I can't live with the idea that this could have all been absolute world class baiting.

See you in another 100 chapter or so when the author still use the same tricks to bait us and we still fucking buys it.

Users who are viewing this thread