Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 8 Ch. 71 - Diary 71

I guess some people haven't realized that the "shoujo ai" tag was removed, and I honestly preferit this way. I'm all in for yuri and shoujo ai but I don't think it fits the characters of this story.

Also, this chapter was beautiful in my opinion and I'm happy Shino accepted her brother's (Taishi's) death, but seeing her cry hit me in the feels. 😢

Are the raws available somewhere ?, i don't like where this is going, have to know before i continue reading.. fuck this author if this is shoujo ai bait, fucking 71 chapters of bait.

Double-page supporter
She showed emotions with a boy, touched his hand and laughed with him?! THEY ARE DATING.

Eh... But whatever, if that does somehow come to pass, Minato isn't gonna be happy.

Banned
Kinda low key hoping that all people waiting for lesbian to happen will find themselves with their fathers dead and moms hooking up with their aunts shortly after.

"It's just fiction" my ass, all things come from somewhere. Unless you'd be willing, for example, to leave your pet with someone who has zoosadism art collection, or your child with a person reading this kind of shit, you can't argue that there's no link between desire for particular development ("they're not real people maaaan") and the kind of person you are. Otherwise, if you're that principled on that stance, feel free to object.

Dex-chan lover
@Babydel No it's not that. We're not really in a Yuri work so romance progression is generally mostly het. I know it could be nothing and even it's something,i can't really complain because we never had a promise of gay. Althought i can argue that Tachibana was probably gay for Shino's bro when i saw all the flashbacks between the two but that's probably just my interpretation.

You mustn't interpret what shiro is doing, she's in a state of shock.
The real question for the rest is how will the next meeting with nozomi and this poisoned gift go?

Dex-chan lover
I guess some people haven't realized that the "shoujo ai" tag was removed, and I honestly preferit this way. I'm all in for yuri and shoujo ai but I don't think it fits the characters of this story.

Personally I never really cared whether this was or wasn't actually supposed to have that tag. But, I do have to say this series literally reeks of typical shoujo ai/yuri romance being dragged the fuck out forever, alongside the author leaving all these little jokes like the honey and ginger thing along the way in the extras. Like you know how the romcoms on this site usually have a clearly defined target of attraction at least? The girl's love stuff is all about this "will they, won't they?" not even realizing they're attracted to each other for most of the story bullshit. So honestly, sometimes unless a series is very specifically in a magazine that only does that stuff, or a magazine that absolutely never does it, we get this where it's kind of at least superficially unclear which way this is supposed to be going.

That tag may end up slapped back on here again by the end of things, I dunno. I mean, has the author said anything about it on their end like "Yeah, sorry that's not what I meant to do here" or "Well duh, that's what's going on"?

I really would probably prefer this one as these two coming to terms with the brother's death, and just being real family for each other with less of the awkwardness between them in that regard. That would be a great story about some terrible circumstances.

"It's just fiction" my ass, all things come from somewhere. Unless you'd be willing, for example, to leave your pet with someone who has zoosadism art collection, or your child with a person reading this kind of shit, you can't argue that there's no link between desire for particular development ("they're not real people maaaan") and the kind of person you are. Otherwise, if you're that principled on that stance, feel free to object.

I could read a manga on this site and think to myself "These kids are adorable, this is nice." Meanwhile, put me within 100 yards of actual kids, "This is terrible, I hate tiny humans even more than regular size humans." Incidentally I also love shooting people in video games but don't particularly have any interest in doing so to real people. Nor do I plan to eat mushrooms and stomp on turtles despite having grown up playing the hell out of Mario. Do you see where I'm going here? You kind of sound like the people blaming video games for violence and what not.

if one or more of your relatives died and you still can't accept their death for years, this manga is really relatable. Shino only want to get affection, family affection, and she get that from Nozomi and vice versa. to people who think this manga is a yuri manga, i hope several relatives of yours gone so you can relate this manga. such a masterpiece is spoiled by those yuri fags

Dex-chan lover
such a masterpiece is spoiled by those yuri fags

Boohoo,we are such bad peoples to see yuri. Grow the fuck up, people are free to what they want. Nobody here will torture you because you don't see the yuri because you knpow what ? We are not idiots who get trigger by peoples having another opinion than ourselves.

Banned
@below

Ah, anecdotal nonsensical non-argument. I'm sorry but there's no way I'll ever treat anything that you'll write or had written seriously, period, which is a point I'd already kinda hinted at in Yofukashi no Uta comment section ; I suppose you're just too self-oblivious to had been able to realize that.

So bye, fuck off, I won't make you the courtesy of spelling out how you sound, because it'd have been both a kindness and an effort wasted.

Fed-Kun's army
@mrj224
I started coming here for the yuri and I still am. (There used to be a yuri or shoujo ai tag at the front) But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the manga for what it's for: A warming wholesome story. No fucking need to be that big of a asshole.

Comments are more entertaining than the chapter , so much butthurt over personal preferences :,)

I just want to say bravo to @netgirl
or whoever handles putting out the translated chapters for having the piece of mind and decency to not put some meme or the like at the end of such a emotionally charged chapter.

On a side note I hope I remember never to come into the comment section for this series again. People are seriously toxic what should be left at the door with such a emotional and at times heartwrenching well written series.

Dex-chan lover
@Naiko That's largely how I feel. Honestly I don't really mind yuri and honestly before the Tachibana stuff really started kicking in I could've easily seen Shino as being a lesbian for admittedly shallow and stereotypical reasons (tomboyish, not showing any kind of particular interest in guys). I just found the excessive yuri baiting and soap opera surrounding it more and more unbearable, especially the arc where Shino stays at Nozomi's parents' place and then basically gets told by everybody that she's being selfish and "not considering Nozomi's feelings" or whatever while Nozomi's basically smothering her and not giving her any sort of leeway to live her own life or even see if she's comfortable with staying there.

So Shino being a lesbian? Fine, sure, I'm all for that if that's actually what winds up happening. I just don't like the Shino/Nozomi ship and feel that it's better with them learning how to be an actual family as they accept and move past Taishi's death together than with them being a romantic couple as that's basically just turning Shino into a replacement for her brother and that Nozomi just needs a replacement for her husband which feels really disrepectful to both characters (and Taishi).

Dex-chan lover
The entire series has been leading to this point, and I'm so impressed by how well such a delicate, sensitive scene was handled. Tachibana may be a blundering weirdo, but he was so honest and so caring, giving Shino the chance to finally acknowledge her despair. He pushed her, but not too far like before, and kindly reminded Shino that others were in pain from her brother's death.

Nozomi was amazing, keeping her sister safe and give her the time she needed to get to this point, but I'm afraid Nozomi was too hurt to help tear off the bandaid and give Shino freedom from her living daydream. I'm hoping Shino will find the strength to free Nozomi, so that the two of them can finally live their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread