Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 8 Ch. 80 - Diary 80

Did Nozomis heart go kyuuuun for a moment there? Did it went doki doki for Shino?

Dex-chan lover
The biggest problem happens when no-one realises you're hurting and nothing is done about it. Shino noticed it, and is taking action to be supportive, with a better understanding now.

It may be rough times ahead, but this is a step forwards for their two.

Aggregator gang
I just noticed that in my long carreer as a manga reader, I've only read ONE manga that featured a person looking for professional psychological help. 🧐
I suppose therapy simply isn't as juicy as drama.

Well, thanks for the chapter. 😢

she should really rely on professional help and not an teen, just my thoughts. if they get together after this its going to be abusive and co dependant

if they get together after this its going to be abusive and co dependant
Lmao, people are so quick to call regular relationships "unhealthy" and "abusive" nowadays. Probably comes from a place of ignorance and naivety. Sometimes people need to rely on and support each other. Especialy in times of need like a death of a loved one. You may need few months or even years to move on. When I lost a family member I mourned for almost two years. And you can bet that there were times when I was overly dependant on other family members. But I was met with understanding and support and I often returned the favor. That's how family works. For a long time I've felt lost and depressed but in the end time has healed the pain. Time will heal Nozomi as well.

it's true the japans postal services (not just the official one but also kuroneko etc) are amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that shit hurted but at least things got a little bit better at the end, Nozomi still needs help to overcome her problems tho

@suchtla Therapy and the like is still heavily stigmatized in Japan, even moreso than in the US. The reason you don't see a lot of people seeking professional help in manga is because they don't really do it much in real life. It's like the British "stiff upper lip" taken to an obscene degree.

Dex-chan lover
@bagina Without touching the manga itself, in our time, people simply call unhealthy and dependent any relationship that they don’t ship. Modern people do not know how to objectively evaluate the relationship between people, they either wishful thinking, or are too picky because of the biased relationship.

@Satyricon I understand what you wanted to say, but doki doki is any heartbeat. People used to see this as a cliche in shoujo, so they used to get it only as a romance.

@SuperOniichan Yep, that is exactly what i meant. I applied a Shoujo Cliche in a situation where Nozomi's heart-beat probably elevated, or skipped a beat.

Users who are viewing this thread