Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 8 Ch. 80 - Diary 80

Dex-chan lover
>White theme
Now that's taking too far /s.

That's said we might not be far away from the end game. They progressively start to accept the death of the brother/husband which have been a huge deal since the start.

Dex-chan lover
Shino knows pretty much everything she needs to say to Nozomi already, she just has to actually go and do it now . Just go for it Shino ! In the meantime, there's a ton of extra chapters coming so we'll get plenty of fluff and not so subtle yuri moments so there's that to look forward to !

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
OH FUCK, you caught me off guard!
Thanks a lot for the chapter!

Nozomi is doing the same as me, except that her burden is too big for her.

Dex-chan lover
If I didn't know this manga was massive bait I'd say this chapter was littered with subtext. The author's trolling at this point.

Double-page supporter
@NinjaGoemon
I don't know what you're referring to, so I'm just going to assume you're making a cruel joke to strike fear into my heart.

Dex-chan lover
The faces, the eyes, the light... What does it all mean, where are we, where are we going? ! my head--. Aahgghhhhh

OH MY GODDD! Thank God for not suddenly drop the accident bomb, cause then I don’t think my heart can take it. Therefore, I’m glad the author took this way out

What a chapter, but the only thing I could think about at the end was that I wouldn't have been that genki if I slept in the same position as Shion. 😂

Double-page supporter
Sweet. Hopefully, no drama for the next couple chapters. Please let them heal now. It's been 80 chapters. Have mercy on Nozomi author.

how should i take this chapter really? the last few chapter where like full of dread but this one is like, the calm before the storm?

Users who are viewing this thread