Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu.

Aggregator gang
This manga is so great, I'm biased though because for me its relatable so despite being great it's also hard to read without crying haha

Double-page supporter
Why always the damn ninja and their onion cutting jutsu ?

I'm about to fall into crippling depression from this manga, it's simply too much for me. I dropped it but not bcuz it was bad, even if it's actually really good.

Kinda want this series to go yuri, but also want to stay it as coming of age story . What a conflicted feeling.

@Aratataoatatara why not both ? :), the setup is perfect for yuri and coming of age, i feel like the writer isn't sure himself what he wants to do with their relationship, hope it goes the Yuri way :D

The lack of yuri tag here is making me sweat. Please don't do something stupid mister author-san (눈‸눈)

@mystline I know its not the same thing, but this series reminds me of a movie called Kikuijiro, for me there's something beautiful in 2 stranger not a family nor a lovers licking each other wounds. And if they became a lover, the death of the brother is just a plot device to make yuri story.

But on the otherhand i'm a massive yurifag, and i love me some good yuri stories, either way I think I'm just gonna enjoy the ride.

Dex-chan lover
@Aratataoatatara But they are not strangers. They are on the same family register and with the Japanese law, they are considered family. It would be weird as hell to start a romantic relationship with your brother's wife especially in Asian society . I have seen cases where a person broke up with his gf/bf because that gf/bf is a relative's ex. If their relationship goes romantic, they would be heavy criticized by society, their relatives and acquaintances, and don't forget one of them is a minor too. (Under the Japan's civil code, anyone under 20 is a minor).

...you don't reason with yurifags. That you actually thought bringing up the law and common sense (ie reality) would be relevant is somewhat funny though.

Personally i don't want it to go lily, mainly because it would create whole set of uncomfortable cracks in the story foundation.

Being a yuri fan myself, I can see why people would want it to go down that path, and a fair few who don't.

Personally while I wouldn't mind a yuri transformation, the way it is now (younger/older sisters finding how close their bond can be) is refreshing.

Thank you for the chapters and get well soon! Fractures are troublesome to deal with!

Dex-chan lover
Yo my man get well soon ppl here are used to waiting so no rush pls! also teenage girls are pretty ineffective at doing things

All this arguing over "is it yuri or not" is ignoring the key point of this relationship: it's not about the two of them. It's about the two of them and the hole left by Taishi. They both have their own situations regarding family, and Taishi was a huge part of their lives as a result. Now that he's suddenly disappeared, they're both looking for something to fill that gap, and the easiest person to do that is each other. It's not necessarily a healthy relationship, and the author has the potential to really go more in depth with it than just "yo ladies lovin' each other". Whether or not that's where it'll go, who knows, but I think expecting it to just be a normal SoL is really selling it short.

If it turns out to be Yuri- “that’s great”
If there is no Yuri- “that’s great too”
Honestly, I think that for right now, what both of them needs is family bond and trust. With the death of Taishi, it broke the majority of the chain that connected both Shino and Nozomi...So for now, I’m perfectly content with just seeing their relationship strengthen, as a “family”. But it’ll still be great if it turned out to be Yuri ?

Dex-chan lover
The Madman delivers with a broken arm too
What a rad bastard we have

Props to _anq

Users who are viewing this thread