Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Last Page

Dex-chan lover
1701568425139.png

Dex-chan lover
From the prior manga of "we shouldn't have kids" to this one of insemination at all costs. Hano-sensei has upped her game and can never go back now! Kid being real must have been left vague to appease the publisher so as not to offend the masses.

Dex-chan lover
While I believe that it's purposefully vague to allow for that interpretation, notice how the characters in the pictures don't line up all that well (Mother's face is different, daughter's hairstyle doesn't match up). Incest baby's definitely real; last few pages are simply after their daughter fell asleep (Hence the good girls being asleep by now comment).

As for why he was drawing such a page and commenting on it in the first place, he was simply making fan fiction for his official incest work.
He meant his sister with "the good girls being asleep by now". It's pretty clear imo that they don't have children ... yet.

Dex-chan lover
Author get me really scared for a moment...
Still not syee if the daughter is real, but since the two are unambiguously shown to be together I'm fine either way.
When I started reading this nanga I was worried it woukd turn very dark with lots of drama and I'm glad it didn't happen and it reached an happy ending, I wish it was longer but maybe it's for the best that it ended now.

Dex-chan lover
I think some people are not seeing the ending correctly, they don't have a daughter together, that was his fantasy and his manga that he drew, his alternate future with her that he wanted, but because their siblings they can't have a kid together, so its just them at the end with no daughter. All in all it was a good ending at the end I liked it, you can't help who you fall in love with, so why not just live your life, kinda reminds me of Saraba, Yoki Hi it has more drama and both mc's are siblings and like each other, but the brother is conflicted with his feelings for his sister, its more of a fleshed out view of incest in the that manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That was not real, that was his fictional story.

Though they may be just about to make it real at the end page. :smugnako:
Err no that was real I think. The hairstyle of the daughter is different from the sketch daughter we saw. The real daughter braided her hair and the fiction daughter have a long hair and no braidedm and even then real daughter clothes are different from the sketch daughter clothes. That was just him drawing his happy family moment and put it in his manga just like him using his sister as an inspiration for his manga. Just look at it properly. The real daughter and the sketch daughter is not the same so he did get his sister bear his child

Double-page supporter
It's great to see an author not being scared of their own premise and actually having the balls to see it through.

Dex-chan lover
I got goosebumps at the possibility that the author was gonna end it with a tragic, realistic ending there. I'm kinda hoping they did now (at the expense of most readers' dissatisfaction except me) so it's more memorable like the ending of
Twin Peaks s2 and s3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

Serie was alright, compared to the author previous work it was way more spicy yeah, but at the cost of character development, in the end characters didn't get fleshed out properly, but still ended up committing to the incest once again but with an extra step at the end of it lol

Dex-chan lover
But that was a fakeout. He just draws them having a happy kid together before going back to fuck his sister.

You know it's 2023 right? This type of language is gonna get you canceled.
That's how the author would have ended it had that pesky tokyo incest law not been a thing. it's the authors way of giving the japanese government the middle finger.

Users who are viewing this thread