Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto

What the fuck is this! Not expecting the MC to be pure trash! Once can be say accidentally, twice the fuck are you doing man, might at least fuck cat, MC treat his sister nothing more than jerk material, dropped it, I thought this manga will walk proper way of incest, not expecting to be rapist brother, hope it's get cancelled to put your own fetish into manga

Dex-chan lover
The manga is soooo fcked up... I don't even know who's the bad one anymore... The MC is trashy, but then the little sister is soooo.... Like yandere in the making? Manipulative?
So frustrating... But I can't stop wondering what's next... Am I also fcked up?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
another MASTERPIECE from the legendary author.
7346-pepe-hmmm.png

Dex-chan lover
You want real incest with real siblings that are related by blood?
not necessarily.

the thing is they're not related by blood AND they didnt even grew up as family. if they grew up together then it'd be at least a mental struggle. but they're good, if they go out, so what? there's no real issue, that's why the author needs to make that weird ending, to create some drama.

incest is dumpster but in domestic kanojo there's no incest happening at all. biologically or mentally. so empty dumpster.

Aggregator gang
Man, as much as I hate the trope depicted in this manga with a passion, I like the way the author build up the story (and the story itself) along with a rather dramatic take on the rotten side of the trope (which I also like). Now then, if the story can get an ending that not involve the sister, that is a 7/10 for me (which is nearly a pipe dream considering I've read this author works before)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Trash brother. Unconditional love from sister... Why?? Such bad and unrealistic premise. I really dislike it when mc just gets the girls without doing any effort.

Users who are viewing this thread