Ankoku Kishi no Ore desu Ga Saikyou no Seikishi wo Mezashimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Princess's Doubts

@Ira_Acedia

I think the joke is that since he's a Dark Knight he enjoys fucked up hentai. 177013 is one of the the darkest and just fucked up hentai manga you can find that's not torture/gore

Somehow i wanna slap princess
Just because the word "Dark" He was labeled evil

Double-page supporter
Miss me with that code. Legit, wtf man. here i was enjoying a chapter then i get a reminder of something i'd rather bury.

fuck the princess dude, like reallu, she was fine in chapter 2 but now she literally started to yell to the mc for nothing and then she blush when he say her name, wtf is wron with that girl, i bet the manga could be ten times better if it was about the mc traveling, working into being a paladin

fuck the princess dude, like reallu, she was fine in chapter 2 but now she literally started to yell to the mc for nothing and then she blush when he say her name, wtf is wron with that girl, i bet the manga could be ten times better if it was about the mc traveling, working into being a paladin

Dex-chan lover
The brightest light always casts the darkest shadow.

A top-tier Dark Knight becomes a top-tier Paladin. Cecil Harvey did it, most certainly Kai can do it.

@hyrule13
ESAXnc4UYAAz1KD.jpg:large

That was such a shit realization. The girl herself, let her own conscious be influenced by other people, and continued to pander into a social belief that's incredibly prejudice. Then her conclusion is just that he's a child? So you're gonna dismiss the negative image placed into him and his family just because they're dark classes, despite all the merits and support they've done for your country? How fucking superficial. Then she also wonders why he wants to be a royal paladin? Reeeeaaaaally? Did all that holy magic just smooth out her brain or what?

Fed-Kun's army
holy element has the opposite effect? ... he's basicly undead... great xD a revive would kill him

Fed-Kun's army
I like the MC but hate this bitch. I might drop this now because the bitch is most likely to be a recurring character and I can't stand her

Users who are viewing this thread