Ankoku Kishi no Ore desu Ga Saikyou no Seikishi wo Mezashimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5 - Bonus Pages

Dex-chan lover
LOL, the afterlife of the bad guys was pretty funny. I guess I won't drop this yet after that awful way to end a fight.

Group Leader
We'll be pacing out releases to monthly after these chapters because otherwise we'll run out of content really quickly after the volumes.

Group Leader
Ah, wrong chapter, heh.

Looking forward to more of this. Is there a WN/LN?

Group Leader
@KiTA There's a LN of it with 5 volumes out but I don't know if it's been translated or not.

Thanks for translating vol 2 !!

Just when I thought the story became bit cliche, he can kamehameha now?? and that bonus pages, excellent lol

Dex-chan lover
It does seem a bit like the ordinary structure of this sort of story. I do enjoy them so even if it follows the same layout I think I will be fine reading it.

Double-page supporter
It felt rushed and MC got too powerful too fast, i guess it won't be a long manga

Aggregator gang
Thinking back it was dumb as fuck to assassinate the princess when the MC and teachers are there. Like the guy had a blink ability he could of used at any time to kill her. He waited for the strongest possible party which is dumb as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread