Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Even if it looks like a mistake.

Dex-chan lover
It's hard being Funatsugi-kun, especially when a lot of vagrant wants to eat you. XD

@Itsn, she can always talk just fine, she's just not talkative. Check here.

Dex-chan lover
i mean getting bored alone suck to high hell, but getting bored with ur SO may be kinda hot?

edit: also why does it look like scent based couples advance so much faster than regular couples?

Fed-Kun's army
Did the maid's headband always have relevant stuff on it or am I just now noticing?

It's adorable either way.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, Supervisor-san is just a gender-bent me. I too am so happy that Mitsuhara-senpai & meido showed up in gym clothes.

And like hell you didn't find that 'current' situation a lot of fun, Makie!

Contributor
@Tcof

I agree completely. There were some panels where I had no idea what I was supposed to be looking at.

Double-page supporter
This has to be one of the best romance manga in terms of relationship progress.
From ch. 1 to 12 they've gone from walking to home/school friends to dating, without the MC being too much of a wimp.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe how lewd this manga is getting. Page 21 is like WTF! :D
OMG! I gotta get that costume. It's too cute :D

Dex-chan lover
the guy is getting too much boobs.. i think like every chapter at least has his face get boobed

Dex-chan lover
So is there a name for "guy being under a girls shirt with her boobs on his shoulders"?

Fed-Kun's army
Welp this chapter was something else. (ThisIsNiceInItsOwnWay.Tadano)

@starburst98 when you find out, definitely don’t report back to us as soon as you do.

Users who are viewing this thread