Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - There's a Reason Behind that Seedling. (1)

good stuff. Always get hyped up every time I see this got updated. Keep up the good work >dropout. Hopefully we all get a cute eldritch gf someday.

Just make him eat a tide pod and the seed problem should sort itself out

Dex-chan lover
this might sound weird but was an axe'd flag raised in this chapter?

Group Leader
So... a giant skyscraper-like vagrant and your father come for you, who're dressed as a maid... Could it be worse?

Aggregator gang
inb4 the father is a vagrant and he planted seedlings in the mother and ate her. And is planning to do the same here with Makie

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy lots of stuff going on here.
How is Father going to react to his son living with best waifu

Dex-chan lover
That sure was a heckin lot of information.

Most interesting is that when the dude mentioned any time he could have gotten a seedling he thought of whatever that awkward shit with his family is.

Dex-chan lover
@DrWhoCares oh well that's good but that doesn't change that it sounds like a flag to look for the end of the series is coming maybe not soon if it is really popular but it sounds like one of the main things of the series is going to be revealed and we are going to move along towards something new which is actually kinda cool actually

Dex-chan lover
in before reveal that mother was a vagrant and the seedling reveal is a red herring.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy. I hope one of his parents was a vagrant. That means that this'll biologically work.

That aside...maybe move the entire house? I dunno. At least give us a better supervisor.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, with how much the house matters to him, I'm thinking the house is a vagrant of some kind. And it's literally influencing him to stay in it because of the seedling.

Dex-chan lover
>attract vagrant since he's still a lil' boy
>"maybe you contacted it from when you're still toddler"
>mc flashback to when he's already a teenager
yeah, really doesn't fit

Users who are viewing this thread