Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - 「VS. Hakuja」

Dex-chan lover
Huff the shota for the win.

Man, it is uncanny how the girls are so cute but their true forms are absolutely terrifying.

84 pages
Screenshot_20200325-210319.jpg

Dex-chan lover
While some need a shota to recharge, all I need are Hella Big Chips.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda sad that she was a villain. Her design was super cute.

Dex-chan lover
Distraction was super effective. Bunny could not resist the smell of shota, while whale wife just huffed him a little so could resist.

Dex-chan lover
@darkersidez
Izumi wasn't on 28.

What happened is that by spreading the leaves of the seedling wide he increased the surface area to make the "delicious smell" stronger. This distracted the rabbit, but whale wife just huffed him so she could ignore it.

Banned
Yep. This manga is descending into the boring trope of having blonde opponents who are stronger than anyone else and the dark-haired heroine can only overcome them with the help of others.
I'm dropping this and changing my rating.
It was really great when Sachi was OP and wasn't portrayed as a boring damsel in distress for an entire arc. She and Makie have had some great flirting too, but that's not enough reason to keep with this title if it's just going to be a heap of lame tropes thrown together.

Obviously, there was that time when the author made Sachie weep because she nearly ate Makie and she made the servant girl act like Sachie was somehow weak and childish because of that, and then later Chomoran made it look like the servant girl was completely tearless and unbothered when it looked like her master had died. So it was already obvious that Chomoran is just one of those nutcase mangakas who want dark-haired girls to be portrayed as emotional goody goody victims all the time and blonde girls as superhuman pshycho's, but this latest arc was taking her deranged obsession too far.

When Chomoran just starts using the same lame tropes everyone else uses to write her story there really isn't any reason to continue reading since there luckily still are mangakas who are willing to be creative.

Users who are viewing this thread