Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Together Again

Dex-chan lover
im guessing theyll have to go on multiple hunts since the mom is possibly in pieces. like each nest contains 1 or more parts and with the help of a vagrant they can put her back together.

also is the girl the mimic or is she more like a "puppet" for the mimic to speak through?

Group Leader
@scripted
Ed4yC54UcAEjQHw
https://twitter.com/vanitas00/status/1287521785185853441

Dex-chan lover
@silverden
She is an artificial body, the best way to lie to enemies is to lie to yourself. When they first met her she honestly believed she was a normal little girl. The mimic then hides inside the body and because she believes she is a real girl if someone asks "are you a real girl or a monster pretending to be human" she could honestly answer she was a real girl, and thus the disguise was perfect.

Group Leader
@silverden @starburst98
It's... Complicated, to say the least.
I'd have to go back and double check to see exactly, but I believe the idea is that she's real, but the Charmling is more of a cohabitant. Mutually beneficial and all that.

The only thing I don't like about this act is the father reaction. He just meh like don't care about what shit happen to his wife. Very unnatual

Dex-chan lover
@dman94
it seems he knows something makie doesn't. there's obviously going to be a reason for it.

Users who are viewing this thread