Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai

Dex-chan lover
Shame that it got cut short. Great art and cute romance. Particularly liked the monster designs.

Damn shame this manga got axed, had a nice mix of fluff and drama. Unfortunately, I don't think the first 5-10 chapters generated enough interest and that's why it got the axe. The discussion posts on r/Manga never broke a thousand after all, so I think it flew under most peoples radar.

Dex-chan lover
Real shame to see True Whale Love go. I had a feeling it was starting to head towards a conclusion since the end of the culture festival, but even then there was a lot of fun to be had along the way with the likes of chibi-Sachi and Hakuja.

Thanks Dropout. I'll be very much looking forward to Chomoran's next work.

I still don't understand why his mom turned out that way. Like it goes right over my head

Double-page supporter
A very nice manga. To begin and despite what most say, Mitsuhara is not a eldrich horror. Despite her monster appearance, she has human emotions and wants to become more human, something that Lovecraft did not intend when he write his eldrich horrors. That being said, some of the other villians in this series are eldrich horrors, as their motivations, desires and drivers are beyond the comprehension of humans. That feeling of being subsumed by an incomprehensible being did appear multiple times throughout and I did enjoy it.

The main appeal with this manga is the shota and monster girl elements. I dislike shota, but dig monster girl, specifically seeing this all-powerful being looking towards the male lead for romance and guidance. In that regard this manga did brilliantly, the romance being established fairly quickly and complimenting the other story arcs rather than serving as a plot driver itself. The ending was some quick, but I'm fine with this as all the important characters got resolutions to their arcs. It also didn't feel long, a trap other manga unfortunately falls into, so this story has a strong ending. An enjoyable read overall.

8/10.

A very nice manga. To begin and despite what most say, Mitsuhara is not a eldrich horror. Despite her monster appearance, she has human emotions and wants to become more human, something that Lovecraft did not intend when he write his eldrich horrors. That being said, some of the other villians in this series are eldrich horrors, as their motivations, desires and drivers are beyond the comprehension of humans. That feeling of being subsumed by an incomprehensible being did appear multiple times throughout and I did enjoy it.

The main appeal with this manga is the shota and monster girl elements. I dislike shota, but dig monster girl, specifically seeing this all-powerful being looking towards the male lead for romance and guidance. In that regard this manga did brilliantly, the romance being established fairly quickly and complimenting the other story arcs rather than serving as a plot driver itself. The ending was some quick, but I'm fine with this as all the important characters got resolutions to their arcs. It also didn't feel long, a trap other manga unfortunately falls into, so this story has a strong ending. An enjoyable read overall.

8/10.
I gotta say the most Eldritch part was his mother becoming part of separate entities, because the way that arc concluded (probably due to being axed) made it seem like something both irreversible and with motivations that are not understandable.

Users who are viewing this thread