Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai

I went to search with two tags in my hand, monster girl and school life expecting to spend 20 minutes reading maybe 10 chapters, that was at 1am it's 2:16 and here I am now with a new favorite manga. Fuck

Group Leader
@calmbreez Yes. Although it does appear that the series was axed, the romance side of things does get wrapped up.
Satisfying is for you to decide.

Double-page supporter
it's not bad the ending is weak but the story makes up for it. romance is well written imo. go read this

it's good, albeit a little bit confusing. I wish we saw his mom again at the end to give them their blessing or whatever. it's a shame it was axed but I don't think I wanted to see it go on any longer

Good start, but like most manga ends up falling apart at the end. They kind of loose the cosmic horror angle of the ladies as the series goes on unfortunately.

Even though it got axed, I have no regrets when i decided to press "follow". It had great romance
,iffy plot, but was overall an amazing story

Had a lot of potential. Thoroughly enjoyed the story, although wish there was more of it. Ending did feel a bit weak, although I guess that's probably to be expected from an axed manga. Do hope the author decides to continue writing and drawing, their work was pretty damn good.

Well, it has been quite a ride. The story is good and i enjoy the overall, gonna miss this later

Axe or not, it was a fun read, had some good bits and pieces throughout. Kind of curious about what they do in the future.
Overall it was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread