Ano Koro no Aoi Hoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
The art style and effects was significantly improved! Good job author-san!!
Thanks for the translation as well!

Dex-chan lover
ahhh, the 'we will be together forever'-promise :/ even as a pinky promise :/

how much you wanna bet, that they not only going to be seperated in the end, but it having something to do with that mermaid magic stuff?

like our one MC will find something precious that belongs to the other girl by the beach after running after her to there for some reason and then she'll all be like:

"That day our promise was broken. Years past and I never saw her again. Maybe she found the mermaid she was looking for and followed her into the sea..." etc etc and then we will all be left wondering if there was some actual mermaid or wether or not.she drowned herself in some kind of delusion :/

and it'll be also like "everybody else got married and even had children. I stayed alone. I could feel the same about anyone else ever again. She was my one love."

Fed-Kun's army
God this is so sweet! I love the pacing. I love the characters!
Baba-san gets it! Well said!
That handholding, it looks so pure, so precious!

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Ty for TL :) I'm so happy this didn't turn out to be a "ofc I like you because you're my friend"

@KakumeiNoHi While there is a psychological and drama tag, there isn't a tragedy tag so I'd like to think that no one dies or disappears 😉

BTW I had to reread the series from the beginning since it had been so long I forgot what was going on. Thanks for the TL! Definitely worth the wait

Dex-chan lover
@LauraMD211

it's also still on-going and there have been lots of manga in which those tags where added afterwards - people also don't usually reveal sruff like that from the very beginning, since it might put off potentional readers who would never start reading it if they know the still on-going story which needs to sell to not get axed :\

yuri-bait shit isn't any different with people first adding the yuri/shojo ai tags and then only removing them once they offically and up in the "best friends"-zone :/ but the tags are still everywhere to attract readers

not to mention mangadex not having added tragegy-tag to a lot of fucked up one-shots I ran into as to "not ruin the twist" many times before

Users who are viewing this thread