Ano Koro no Aoi Hoshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 15.2

Dex-chan lover
why the chapter number make it like it is some short extra chatper when it got 31 page

Dex-chan lover
Umi's bleeding heart better stop bleeding cause she's always taking care of someone else when her girlfriend is waiting anxiously. That was annoying and rude the first time and we can forgive one mistake. But it's happening more and more (even if there are most times coincidences, that trope is getting old real fast)

Fed-Kun's army
Umi's bleeding heart better stop bleeding cause she's always taking care of someone else when her girlfriend is waiting anxiously. That was annoying and rude the first time and we can forgive one mistake. But it's happening more and more (even if there are most times coincidences, that trope is getting old real fast)
well someone is overly possessive

Dex-chan lover
:glee: cute af chapter

Rude girl maybe gay and scared of being outted? :meguuusad: doesn't excuse her cruelty but noone deserves to live like that
I love when a bitch that are cruel, rude etc. to others because they are scared of getting outted actually ends up getting outted. Its just what they deserve

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, im happy Shou seems to be steadily getting out of her shell when comes to relate with others but somehow the fact Umi once again, tho rightfully busy, still completely forgot about her kind of bothers me a bit mostly when they did made plans. Like, she didnt just gave Shou space to interact with others or was just busy at the time, she literally forgot about her girlfriend the same way she did during their school festival. Bad girlfriend lol
But im guessing Ibu doesnt really understands that shes crushing hard on Umi yet. She will tho.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, im happy Shou seems to be steadily getting out of her shell when comes to relate with others but somehow the fact Umi once again, tho rightfully busy, still completely forgot about her kind of bothers me a bit mostly when they did made plans. Like, she didnt just gave Shou space to interact with others or was just busy at the time, she literally forgot about her girlfriend the same way she did during their school festival. Bad girlfriend lol
But im guessing Ibu doesnt really understands that shes crushing hard on Umi yet. She will tho.
To be fair Umi didn't forget at the festival, her classmates just clam blocked her hard cause they're inconsiderate asses.

Dex-chan lover
Another sweet chapter, thanks for the upload!

Btw do anyone have the raw volume 6 that you can share? I tried to get it on amazon but can't without changing the country and it's a pain in the *ss to do.

Dex-chan lover
A cuteness attack when you're now going to have to try to sleep right next to her is the last thing you need. I feel Umi had to fight her imagination and remind herself there are others in the room.

Users who are viewing this thread