Ano Oni Kyoushi ga Boku no Ane ni Narundesuka?

Fed-Kun's army
Interestingly, I will be watching very closely the development of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
The manga is well drawn but the cover make it look like a masterpiece from a mangaka with a lot of experince in their hand.
Is semi-false advertising as the comic is like 3-4 times simpler in the art.

the first time i saw the characters it reminds me to the characters from oneechan ga kita. especially the older sister's face. or maybe im seeing things

Two things, one, i wish this uploaded more often, two, i wonder when his friends at school (if he has any) will find out

Power Uploader
Galaxy Degen Scans, you guys sure pick up a lot of manga, but how about finishing the ones you've already started? Some mangas haven't been updated for months, do those first before picking up other projects?

Double-page supporter
It's cute to see how she's trying her best to be seen in a good light!
And the smug face! Lovely!

I heard that GalaxyScans doesn't mind if other scan groups pick up their manga. So please, please someone just pick this up. I hear Akatsuki wanted it so can someone get them to do it?

To GalaxyScans, please just stick to a few mangas instead of going all over the place. I believe with the speed and quality of your scans you will definitely be widely acclaimed, but uploading a few chapters here and there then leaving it for months is extremely frustrating.
P.S. I love your works still but I would prefer if you finish some works before going to others. :)

let's be honest, you came because of the cover, aren't you?

i am here because of the cover and i found a cute older sister being nice and happy she has a younger brother. wholesome af meanwhile
MC: L U S T

Users who are viewing this thread