Another bot lol

Dex-chan lover
9DNuUiX_d.jpg

The mods take care of this super quick so it's not really a problem anymore now. Anyone else got this message?

Yes I got the message as well. I was planning on reporting it later, but if it's already been taken care of then I do not need to. I'm glad it was taken care of. 🙂 On another note this was my first tie getting a message on this site, and it had to have been spam.

Dex-chan lover
I got one, it make me think how funny that there's like a token account for guest to use for browsing MD.

And technically speaking, everyone who visit the site have probably use that account.
And then it's sent every other user a link, and a picture of seemingly slutty girl.

I'm sensing something like poetic crime here, though I may just reading too much into it. 😂

Edit:
@May_Lily can I take it as "my first time was taken by a spam bot"? 😆
I'm sorry, I just feel the impulse of making that joke.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, and I thought I impressed a lass with my refined isekai/romcom taste.

Sad!

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN We should start a manga called 'Spambot Ai" where the protagonist got his first time taken by a spambot and then there is a clash between the spambot with his childhood friend (that apparently actually likes him since they are still a kid). It turns out that the girl on spambot was his actual sister...

Users who are viewing this thread