Another World Where I Can't Even Collapse and Die

the work 1 day and rest 10 is basically upper level management shedules, considering how often those people bother to even pull a full day in the office.

AAAAAAA THE KIDS ARE SO CUTEEEEE ITS MAKING THIS BIG SIS GO ALL UWU AAAAAAA

my little sister isnt that cute anymore im cryinggggg why do they grow so fast----

the title threw me off, I really thought she CAN'T die, as in she's immortal or something like that but this is good, so cute

Aw this is cute and wholesome. Exactly what I want right now. Thank you for translating x

wohoooo~ thankyou so much for the scanlations group for picking up this series.
I like the plot already, curious what happen next is... and"romance troupe" if possible plsplspls

Honestly. Was like *spits* “another isekai trash” but now im like “errmagah i want MC1 and MC2 to make babies”

Dex-chan lover
@Tosher
If an isekai doesnt have the cursed harem mark it might be good.
Harem + ecchi are 99% of the time just shovelware trash.

Ok so Fikar was more than amazing and me when I see the 10 stars: 😶😶😶😐😑🙂🙃😖🤬 (these actions have been so horrible to translate)

How the hell did he almost die then! If he can kill the demon lord what the hell nearly killed him?!?

Hi i was wondering why i can't see the new updates for english translation? Anyone facing the same problem? Im very confuse 😭😭😭

Really cute and wholesome, but unless something happens quick I cant imagine it lasting very long. If its meant to just be a quick, short story that's fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread