Ansatsu Skill de Isekai Saikyou ~Renkinjutsu to Ansatsujutsu o Kiwameta Ore wa, Sekai o Kage kara Shihai suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

This is nice and interesting I hope the translators will continue translating this manga. Thank for this translators.

@BaronStriker I know I’m talking the usual: oh you saved me from bandit, goblin, orc, evil knights, etc in the first three chapters, if after that they show up in any other scenario than the above, it’s okay

Dex-chan lover
The Author: "Okay, I need a deity with a compelling personality to give plot exposition."
Their Brain: "Give her all the 'plot'."
A: "Perfection."

Dex-chan lover
alright, i really hope this god changes somewhat in personality later in the story to become more likable.

And I also hope that the mc isnt a stonefaced dude who always has nerves of steel and ignores everyone around him like in "worlds best assassin", but actually has some personality attached to him

Fed-Kun's army
Those tits shouldn't she use to seduce that evil god.
Also, that girl on cover maybe she is goddess!

Group Leader
nah this boring I will give another 2 chapter and depending on it gonna drop this

i wonder why mc designs in manga adaptations look like a kid compared to the novel character designs, like the shield hero

Dex-chan lover
well, tiddies

hopefully he actually focuses on this mission and don't bother getting liabilities attached to him.

Dex-chan lover
Pointless info dumps, skipped all of them. Who the fuck reads that garbage anyway?
Otherwise, it's a decent read.

Dex-chan lover
I guess Katagiri san's boob deity is having it hard after the manga got axed.

Users who are viewing this thread