Ansatsu Skill de Isekai Saikyou ~Renkinjutsu to Ansatsujutsu o Kiwameta Ore wa, Sekai o Kage kara Shihai suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

You'd think all these protags in manga like these would have far more reservations with regards to actually killing people, but no, it's interesting so it's all right to do so.

I get that the plot wouldn't go anywhere if the protags do nothing, but still.

OKAY! So far so good. Been shitting on 9/10 isekai that I came across. This was a really nice find. He has a certain set of skills that he learned in the game and he will be made to use it in the other world. This is generic but it really depends on how this aspect is delivered. If he have to work to improvise through countless situations that have the odds stacked against him then it'll be good. This is a good portrayal of skill and knowledge if he's able to make use of what he knows given the worse situations. If he makes use of the knowledge and don't have any odds stacked against him then it'll turn out to be just like any other isekai title and that's when I'll drop it. There's nothing good about an mc who gets to play the game through easy mode-here and there there will be a few bumps down the road but in the end the mc and his party will okay. It's not interesting when you know how things will go but for the uncertain types story development, this is key. No character growth, no test of skill, etc. "oh i got sent to another world and i was given the best skills and gears to save this country that summoned me! and along the way ill meet a lot of girls and they'll grow to love me because im no longer trash!" I don't need that shit in my life. But this SO far soo good and mainly the reason why I'm digging this title is because I tend to play as these types of class in most mmorpgs I play. Please don't turn out to be like the rest...its not everyday I can read an isekai. So hyped for the next chapter!

641305_1588319064759_500_281.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So the shitty, unplayable VRMMO that only exists to explain the MC's abilities gets 20+ pages of detailed, pointless exposition, but the actual goddess that isekais said MC doesn't even get a face? That certainly is a decision, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread