Answer Me, My Prince - Ch. 8

sped thru the entire chapter and my heart is longing for the next love chapter to come. thank u speedcat for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
Part of me feels I should just put this on hold until here is a complete season or story cause it feels like one of those great binge reads.

Also, fuck wuthering heights, was not a fan. Had to read it in high school

thank you so much for the translation!!!!!!!! i'm sooo excited for the next chapter... this story is so so so good

I’d be genuinely shocked if it turns out she isn’t the child in the painting. It seems so obvious (but I bet they’re still going to drag it out for god knows how many chapters).

This series give me warm feelings 🥰 I love their letters to each other, how extra Archie is giving a gold and jeweled book, and the art is so pretty too I have this huge grin throughout.

Cordelia saying how her interest snuffs out the moment the other person expresses interest is an interesting tidbit. Like she's instinctively skeptical about romantic feelings from another person, like mother like daughter maybe?

Garett is like an annoying fly that won't go away at this point, but the chemistry between the main leads is so good. Not romance just yet, but the friendship is 👌

WUTHERING HEIGHTS I'm sorry but it's so funny that they chose that for the ultimate heart-thumping romance story sorta thing they're talking abt dkfhsdfsdf almost none of the characters in that story have a healthy relationship I'm cryign

Users who are viewing this thread