Answer Me, My Prince - Ch. 8

U can't tell me that she isn't the child of the princess and the knight and if that is true wouldn't they be like...cousins?

I kinda feel bad for Garett? I mean seems the girl has some kind of issue with romantic feelings, the cliche would be some kind of magic curse or so shite. Likely her mother (assuming she's the princess in the story) had something similar too.

But yeah I kinda feel bad for the guy trying to shoot his shot. Sure he's not taking the hint and is being too persistent. But at the same time with what we just learned about the fl she could have had a obvious crush on him before the story started. Either way I'm kind of fuming at her lying to him about not feeling comfortable recommending books and then daydreaming about if the prince was reading one of the books she recommended without missing a beat. Not really painting a good picture of herself

It is nice to see them getting along with each other but i can't really enjoy it. Idk why though. Maybe because it's basically several chapters of them just flirting. i want to see more mystery and conspiracies, not chapters of people flirtinggg, well, there are informations for us slipped into their conversation so maybe im just being picky about this. But please let the plot move forward next chapter XD

Yeah I've been wanting to recommend Sherlock Holmes to the Prince for a while 😂😂😂 Thanks for update 🤗

I agree on Sherlock Holmes and Macbeth as recommendations ... they’re both thrilling in its own way BUT Wuthering Heights ??? I barely got through 10 pages cuz it was sooooo boring

Tbh you think if it’s suppose to be a romance recommendation the author would’ve gone for the stereotypical Jane Austen novels like our god and saviour (jk) Pride and Prejudice 😂😂 idk there’s just sooooo many other romance novels, even non classics that could’ve been chosen to highlight

Sorry I’m so hung up on this as an english lit student 😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
WUTHERING HEIGHT!? I FRicking HATE that novel. This chapter enflamed the reader in me that dropped WH three times bc the characters are AWFUL. That book is not a love story. She really could've chosen Jane Eyre.... or something older, like an Austen book. But Wuthering Heights? An insult.

I'm so glad I'm not alone in thinking Wuthering Heights isn't really a heart-thumping romance.

Thank you for the chapter!

@elyursi i also think she is the daughter of the knight and princess but thankfully it was confirmed that the current queen( archies mom) was just a really close friend and not related to the princess, so they ain’t really cousins

"when i met you and your father"

idk if my english reading comprehension is total ass but i feel like i misunderstand the meaning of it the more i read it

She obviously the legendary heir from the story. The heir was written to actually has no blood relation with Archie (ike tellijg us first so it's okay if they have romantic relationship).

It's also pretty weird about her dating history (if there is, because she's the type that immediately backdown after making the other party had interest on him (I supposed it's like Garret), or she just pretty sucks at finding men attractive and only to find out later their personality weren't compatible (one sidely) or worse she thought they're not up to her standard; might be brush off as curse or magical seal by her mother's words)

Another weird stuff is she knew the book was valued higher than the content, yet she brought it to her company to show off while actually she didn't want to tell where she got them. She even daydreamed she could attract bad guy to steal the book.... if she wanted to keep it safe, she shouldn't bring it to public first, keep it just like diary. If it's not bragging one sidely (other won't know but emotionally she gained what she wanted) about how her crush got that book Idk what's the purpose is. She also shown different attitude between Garret and Archie (like that recommending book)

if i'm not mistaken,it look like Archies mother benefit a lot from FMC mother misfortune,fiance of FMC mother become Husband of Archies Mother ,and after FMC mother disappear,Archie Mother become a Queen even though Archie Mother not a princess and the stupid advice that archies mother gave to fmc mother,i dont think archies mother bad but sometime i think it's very strange , BTW it's just my Opinion sorry for my bad english,CMIIW😅

The first time I’ve seen the perspective of a female mc having the issue to mutual love. I have that too and it’s not fun.

Dex-chan lover
Why on earth did she take the book to work and walk around with it like that?! What was the point? It felt like she's flaunting a new gucci (or other mega expensive brand) bag she just happened to "find".

lol I’m glad I’m not alone in disliking Wuthering heights. Tried getting into it so many times and just don’t understand the appeal.

I feel bad for Garett. She should tell him straight that she isn’t interested in him romantically.

Users who are viewing this thread