Answer Me, My Prince

So we know Liam and Archie basically have the same face. Either he’s an otherworldy being who uses Archie’s appearance or maybe he is Archie himself (also what is Archie’s full name? Does it has something like William or whatever that can be shortened to Liam?”)

Also, Cordelia suprisingly has the same feature as the princess and knight’s child. I mean, we didn’t know if the child’s gender and it’s only describe as “child” or “son” since it’s from someone’s point of view where they assumed it’s male probably because of the short hair.

But think about it, a cottage in the forest that no one discovered and the place is not exactly “discreet” or “hidden” since the prince basically stumbled upon it. My guess is the princess and knight lived in modern world or Cordelia’s world. I mean, the comment Cordelia’s mom said about the “there is another world that exist bla bla bla” is pretty suspicious right?

Wow this is like a breath of fresh air among alllllllll those crossover / different world stories I've read. The overarching plot is pretty predictable, but I love the characters! Super excited to see how things are going to progress

Honestly this two are so sweet xDD just get together goddamn it! Well~ anyways, I'm really loving the story so far. The narrative is written in letters, exchanged by both MCs so the perspective of the story alternates between them. I'm also curious what happened to
,despite living together and having a child and both being gone now
The journey hasn't been completely told yet. I kind of had my speculations but I'm still a bit confuse

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread