Answer Me, My Prince

you might be confused for a bit in the beginning but it's actually pretty good, very different from the shoujo manhwas ive been reading lately. has a bit of mystery to it and it spices up everything!

When i look the fam picture of the princess and the knight, i think their child may not be a boy. If their child is a girl, Is it possible that Cordelia (FL) is the missing child? Their looks is so similar.

The missing “prince” is probably her since she doesn’t know her dad and her mom passed early.

I'm a bit confused. The prince and the bookstore guy look almost the same? Did I miss anything?

I love their adorable exchanges through the letters and am looking forward to the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
this is an absolute masterpiece. it's a story told completely though dialogue narration, or at least a variation of it. it's told through writing/texting and less about observations made through a characters observation, (or vague character inference) it's all textual between the two parties and I think that's just amazing. this adapation is nice

i love how its kind of like a penpal exchange except u dont have to wait for their reply and i love the art
poor garret always being rejected but who can blame her, shes got a prince writing letters to her at home

@Aralc I'm sure theres something relevant to the story there. i think they look the same as well. theyll prolly explain it later on. this seems relatively new so itll prolly take some time

Just here to say Wuthering Heights is like...super unromantic lmao both the male leads suck ass and the fl is also horrible. It's like a tragedy of people who lal deserve each other and hurt each other with vengeance? Would not classify it as a passionate romance at all.

Was I the only one who thought that was kinda weird?

Garrett needs to be reported to HR asap. Who harasses their coworkers like that? Its like he's in one of those sexual harassment training videos. Seriously 😂

this story is so unique!!!!!! i love love love watching their bond grow. god i hope they can meet someday~

Isn't this story just dreamy 💕💕? I love the concept, it's a new kind. I'm sure there's a meaning behind her red hair, same as the queen's lost grandson

Users who are viewing this thread