Answer Me, My Prince

This is rather unique. I love that we’re getting lots of unique manhwas this season. 💛💛

This is really cool
Love the idea kinda like you've got mail! Obviously she's the descendent of princess and knight. Really enjoying this!

I vote for Speedcat, I don't read others' cause if supposedly they're better than Speedcat and I'm ended up not rooting for Speedcat I'd be like 😐😐 as I've been so grateful for their quick releases with good quality
*well, I'm following 4 of their works afterall, Shadow Queen and Is It a Fortune or Is It a Woe? are my favourite

Hopefully this will be under Speedcat ❤❤❤

The summary sucks tho. I almost didn't want to read it because cheesy-like fast pace summary while the story itself has good art, decent pace and plot also angle :)

Intrigued!!! I wasn't sure at first but I think this is going to be interesting. I'm intrigued about MCs background with that red hair 😘

I love this so much! It reminds me of a novel titled, "Love Virtually," a romance that purely happened through correspondence of mail. I'll keep looking forward to this!

I already love it so much! From now on it's my favourite ♡♡♡
Thank you everyone for translating!

Damn this so underrated. People always complain when the female lead has white hair and blonde hair with blue eyes. But they ended up reading the same ones.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn when I was 15 i kept exchanging a notebook (paper one) with a girl. We fought of a code made of shapes instead of letters and we wrote letters to each other.... That was ... Yeah. Now you just send nudes on the smartphone.

Is Garett the second male lead? If he is, they should’ve made him attractive

But the way the FL acts around him, he’s probably not the second ML

Its been long since I read a good fantasy, without fearing too much about 2ML/FLs thats close to hewrt 😂 the mystery is good, the MCs are likeable. Very good chemistry even. Def not something we can miss.

At the beginning I felt like the story was going all over the place I’m the translations but I can still understand it. It got better in the last few chapters. It’s still a very good story though.

unique story!!! great break from the mainstream mangas :**** thank you for the translations 🤩🤩🤩

Users who are viewing this thread