Anyone wanna be friends? :(

Group Leader
@sterven
Awe are we still enemies from the LLG incident >:)
You have the best pf images tho.

@Shikuretto_Tsuki
shit like this is just a daily occurance with the general shitposters. We're like the office snitch who's always stirring up drama whenever we run out of it.

Dex-chan lover
1599698583286.png

Hey guys, I'm back from the dead (I unmuted myself on discord) to prove who the real killer is. My in-lore explanation is that God saw how good I was at the leaf task and decided to give me a second chance.

To recap, I was doing my tasks, and, while in medbay, a certain someone killed me face-to-face. But unfortunately, it was face-to-face when I had my eyes closed (I was resting my eyes ok), so I didn't actually see who it was. Then, Haikubro called an emergency meeting. The discussion went like this:

Haikubro: yo shikuretto you be lookin kinda suss rn tbh

Shikuretto: u lookin kinda suss for pointing the finger tho my dude

When a "he said, she said" scenario like this pops up, the most logical solution is to vote off both people involved, beginning with the person who was initially accused (in order to lean on the safer side). Of course, the possibility of Shikuretto being an imposter still exists, as Haikubro may have been trying to throw Shik under the bus in an attempt at garnering trust. But, a strategy like that would be extremely risky to do early-game, as it would cast off Haikubro's only true ally, leaving him with the task of making haikus for two people instead of one.

As for my educated guess on who the second imposter is (assuming Haikubro and Shik aren't both imposters), I'd say it's most likely Teddy. Why, you ask? Well, it's 'cause he do be lookin pretty suss rn, ngl.

tl;dr:
YicG8dH.png
Lt168Py.gif

Dex-chan lover
Points for capitalizing G.
Points taken for thinking works gives second chance

Lastly I haven't played among us yet, so I have no idea what is happening.

Aggregator gang
Sure but if you wanna be friends you have to play board games with me on the internet. I play all of them.

Dex-chan lover
Tiddy speaks the truth,
OP came straight from medbay,
where I found the corpse.
e1c.gif

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
i vote OP, just because i think it would be funny.

Dex-chan lover
That's bald-faced lie,
I was nowhere near weapons.
You are seeing things.

Group Leader
@sterven
I await your revenge with most anticipation my love.

Guys guys, are we forgetting the most suss of us all? @Halo was the mastermind behind the last incident that tore general apart. I wouldn't put it past them to start shit again. They are clearly the imposter.

Dex-chan lover
The problem with this kind of thing is that trying to stay in touch for a longer period of time is pretty hard. Like, let's say you talk a lot with each other because of a certain comment section or subject.

After the first or two times, things might get a bit awkward, especially if you don't actually have anything interesting to talk about.

Dex-chan lover
@Grimmycoffee
That's not how I view it. In this case, it's more like being part of a community, like when you go to a church and its community events and whatnot.

And as for close/lifelong friends, the best friendships are ones where you don't have to worry about that 'awkward' or 'running out of similarities' stuff. You can go extended periods of time without hanging out/texting, but you always get along the same when you do see each other. And when you have the right connection with someone, there's really no such thing as awkwardness or uninteresting topics.

Supporter
And as for close/lifelong friends, the best friendships are ones where you don't have to worry about that 'awkward' or 'running out of similarities' stuff. You can go extended periods of time without hanging out/texting, but you always get along the same when you do see each other. And when you have the right connection with someone, there's really no such thing as awkwardness or uninteresting topics.
Took the words right out of my mouth.
That's bald-faced lie,
I was nowhere near weapons.
You are seeing things.
200.gif

I await your revenge with most anticipation my love.
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
voodoo_knife_rack.gif

Now look at that! We scared Shiki off too!
I'm not sure what the conspiracy is about though.
A Among Us online game session perhaps?

Hello fellow weebs,

i have finally returned from my slumber. It seems like there has been some new developements in this conspiracy. @bigtiddyoneesan has made quite the anelysis and it seems @Teddy has become another suspect.

From what i've seen so far, here is a list of the Victims and the suspects so far:

Victims:
1) @bigtiddyoneesan

Suspects:
1) @EOTFOFYL (I dont trust them for trynna throw me under bus so early in the game)
2) @Shikuretto_Tsuki (for some reason im a suspect but to hold no bias i have put my name on the list)
3) @Teddy (cuz he lookin pretty sus)

If anyone has any porblems with this list feel free to voice your opinions, and i will listen.

The OP,

Shiki.

Dex-chan lover
....should I just stab the other suspects to show that they are the two imposters?

Users who are viewing this thread