Anz - Ch. 32

Two professors abandoning their wards, I wonder if that's also part of the test.

Fed-Kun's army
@dmr11 Pretty much since neither of them can use/control their power due to one having mental trauma from when he used it as a child and the other suffered mental and physical abuse at the hands of a failed princess whose country is in complete ruin and her family being targeted by assassins yet had the nerve to act high and mighty.

Double-page supporter
Leaving them to die huh. Hopefully the MC doesnt forget. Infact, I wont forgive him if he forgives or forgets. Hes gone through so much shit in his life, he doesnt need more of it. Illa seems like the other person he can trust, maybe the girly boy too.

Aggregator gang
Probably a way to test whether Illya really is the new witch or not: we have corruption and Anz nearby – both might trigger the memories of the previous one, plus Anz does feel familiarity with her.

This is going too overboard to me, what a Way to treat the little brother your mom left behind, pranks are for when not life threatening, Cecilia needs to smack her kids hard for bullying antz

Users who are viewing this thread