Ao Ashi - Vol. 13 Ch. 132 - New Sensation

@DLSanma

Aoi is a kid, of course he is immature, Fukuda is the adult and should act such.

He should have went over the decision with him differently instead of going "you suck at being a forward, from now on you are going to be a fullback".
If he told him the stuff that he later said at the half time of last game, maybe Aoi wouldn't have been so obsessed with scoring goals in that match first half.
Not to mention that he didn't even instruct him on his ability and Aoi had to research Kobayashi to find what to do in his new role to not suck.
He can be a great coach, but I hate the style of not telling players anything that he shows sometimes.

Power Uploader
@redfire998
esperion is a club that prioritizes intelligence over technique and physicals and having a team philosophy adds a dimension of realism that other sports manga don't have.
esperion views football as a problem solving game. first you encounter the problem. then you pick up tools to solve it. technique or physicals, for example, are only tools that solve problems on the pitch.

esperion's approach is to let the players encounter the problem and have them try to solve it on their own, only supplanting a more efficient version of the approach once they've already started to tackle the problem.
(see fukuda's advice in the musashino game that further unlocks what ashito gained on his own.)

this isn't negligent coaching. it's raising thinkers and problem solvers because the coaches won't be there to hold their hands once they've embarked on their pro careers.

@redfire998 I already said Fukuda should have done more instead of the whole "he's gotta figure it out himself" stuff but that doesn't matter when its been what a month and Aoi is still "i wanna score goals, i wanna play as a forward" the excuse of him being a kid is irrelevant even more so when he is at a top team and wants to become a pro, the team wants a fullback and he is only thinking about himself, but anyway he'll eventually realize that him as LB is for the best both for him and for the team.

im reading be blues at the same time but ao ashi is nicer to read for me. maybe because it has pauses and has life stories in between instead of full football centric which makes me, a non sport fan to like it more and remember the story better since the characters are struggling a lot. but maybe thats just me.

If you guys watch Tottenham Amazon Prime, you guys understand that some coach is not giving specific instruction to their player. They just motivate and give a hint also explain how team will play, not a specific moves. Its the player's job to realize their own strength. Coach only provide the platform for their showcase

Dex-chan lover
I think this isw first time I loved Fukuda's involvement. Not using every point to its fullest, and not make use of Aoi is definitely foolishness on Akutsu part.

So I guess Akkutsu's talent is his good physical body and technique? Since those are two things that Aoi don't have.

I still wonder though what's his unique edge amongst team A members

Dex-chan lover
@Petrichormus Akutsu playing style is his thirst for the ball and agressive style (thanks to his physique) combined with good technique (not great, that's kuribayashi)... good examples of him are Kante and Vidal (current), Essien and Seedorf are older cases.

Double-page supporter
lmaaaao Fukuda got pisssssed. Akutsu getting in the way of coach's pet project Ashito is a no-go kek

Users who are viewing this thread