Ao Ashi - Vol. 17 Ch. 171 - Black Flames

Dex-chan lover
@Petrichormus it was mentioned that the bird eye was Xavi thing, and if you add it with the fast pace of Iniesta you had a monster team, both Spain and Barcelona between 2006 to 2012 where the clear strongest force in football, Barcelona had Messi, but without him Spain still won the Euro cup twice and the World Cup, if you make a team focusing of control and fast passing the rival doesn't have a chance to do anything, that's where the bird eye plays such an important part, if a player has a problem the one with the eyes helps the other with the position to recover the ball

(that's why they mention that Aoi can help so much from the back) and Kuribayashi has both the eyes and the technique (he needs the body though)

this is just my opinion though, and fyi I hated that playstyle of possesion 🤣, but still recognize it as the strongest at the time. (probably the reason why the Barcelona isn't doing the well in Champions since Iniesta left)

Akutsu is such a kid. He just wants to be acknowledged. Stubborn as hell and doesn't wanna change his ways.

Dex-chan lover
And just like that the dominoes collapse...and its finally said.

Akutsu is a crap douche and aint wanted no more

@Petrichormus someone that could know fully well his position for each play and is alwaysp resent close to the ball or either someone who know how to change gears in the match when to defend/attack but this would be more wished in midfield
dael8 yoshitsune loves aoi boy :V cause he praise his playstyle

Damn Yoshitsune lol. super cute hiding with bread.
I'm super excited to see Kuribayashi and Aoi do a play together since Kuri's being a proud papa. Akutsu's attitude promises an interesting Funebashi match. Additionally all the "bird's eye view" hype is giving me Kuroko no Basket flashbacks
Thanks for the chapter and the (lol) wallpaper!

Im sorry to say, but Akutsu is crap for me. The character was at beginning interesting, but now its like "i dont fking care"... Give me more Aoi

The wallpaper killed me.

Im ded~

And also. It seems another can recognize Aoi's talent, and an upcoming opponent at that. (Right? I think so)

I really hope Akutsu will not injure Aoi in the near futur ...

Akutsu is 1-2 chapters of background/internal thoughts away from being really interesting again. I want to get a better understanding of why he is the way he is, and how he will harness that to overcome himself like kiriki did in the past volume. He can stay testy for all I care, we just need more scope on his character so it doesn't come off as a forced villan. Looking forward to more!

Maybe i'm missing something, but I really hope that Akutsu's hatred towards Aoi is explained fairly soon

thanks for the chapter

thanks for the wallpaper

I should also thank you for the AIDS that wallpaper gave me

I mean when BBP (I'm assuming Gin) says that Akutsu is best character, you just know that it's a foreshadowing for upcoming chapters 😏 just like how it did with Sakuraba in Be Blues.

Still can't think of how I'll like Akutsu though, but I'll wait and see.

Thanks for the chapter. That wallpaper came at the right time xD

I hear all these people talking about Xavi and Iniesta and their view and pace. But nobody accounts for Busquets. The ability that both of them had is without a question their own but the fact that they were able to sometimes disregard some defensive duties both in Barça and Spanish National team, was because at some point Busquets was the best defensive midfielder in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread