Ao Ashi - Vol. 19 Ch. 193 - Wonderful

Bruh Tripone's leg is almost as tall as Ashito in the second last page, is Ashito at Tripone's belt height or something? Is tripone like 3 meters tall? Where the fuck did those long as legs move to be able to kick the ball

I am not ready because
Aoi will break and will concede a penalty because of handball

So yeah, I believe that in football raising your leg like that is considered a foul

dat taekwondo flying high down-kick.... in terms of physics it's just impossible to "pull" the ball down... unless the ball is not that high. if you kick it like that the ball should fly higher or bounced off somewhere out.

or afro zlatan have like 1,5 meter long leg

All this damn chapters just to get here and see this kind of play? Bruh, it was weak writing af

A high-foot isn't always a foul. But considering how there were both Otomo and Aoi around Tripone, it would usually be considered dangerous play. And even if it could be debated that since Aoi didn't appear to be competing for the ball, Tripone could get away with it, but if one pays attention to the preceding panel, it can be noticed that the ball appears to be falling in front of Aoi; unless Tripone managed to shove Aoi away or push his way in in an instant, it would be impossible for his foot to reach the ball without it going over Aoi's head, and that too with the bottom of his shoes facing Aoi's head which would undoubtedly be a dangerous play.

And that's not even considering how Tripone manages to bring down the ball with the back of his foot-usually considered impossible.

Excuse me? High boot...wtf that just can’t slide that is dangerous play and near impossible Lol, also I don’t understand how he scored he wiggled his legs around Aoi like a snake lmao.

Thanks for the chapter! really enjoying this series and I appreciate the constant releases.

That was without a doubt a foul on Tripone there. Can't raise your foot up that high when you are in the direct vicinity of other players. sorry but that was a bs way to lose

Users who are viewing this thread