Ao Ashi - Vol. 19 Ch. 193 - Wonderful

It will be really interesting to see what exactly does Aoi see with that cut inside instead of crossing twice now. Is it him who made a mistake or is it others who didn't keep up.

But i feel like defensively he still did everything right. I know his internal voice makes it seems like he got complacent / distracted too early. But it just seems that Tripone is just stronger and better.

Is it time to address how in reality there is only so much you can do if you are lacking in speed , power , and technique even if you have the best vision/mind in the world.

Tripone raises his leg so high man, his leg could murder somebody if it hits someone's head haha

Hrm..what Tripone did at page 13/14 would actually be a foul 😅

"High foot is a term used when two players are in for a 50-50 ball and one of them raises his leg above waist. The real rule states "Playing in dangerous manner", which means any kind of swinging of leg which maybe seen or considered threatning will be given a foul."

buuuut its a manga..and i dont remember a referee anyway (besides some offside calls.)

Anyway, thanks for the chapters!

Agreed with R3to. I know this is a manga, but that would've been a foul in real life, dangerous play for sure. That kick could've easily hurt Ashito or anyone else around him.

Author is trying to show Tripone's physicality, but even though real life football players can do it, none would ever pull a stunt like that in an actual game - easy yellow card.

Thanks for the chapter. Are we for a meltdown or is Kuribayashi going to stole the show?

Users who are viewing this thread