Ao Ashi - Vol. 19 Ch. 199 - Remaining Madness

Thanks for the mass updates, special thanks to Grim, Ky and Pinedabro.

Ashito was a wreck and this match and I doubt he will live it down anytime soon. I hope the team does not blame him and I know he will undergo some sort of self reflection. I think this is when he will come to appreciate Hana and his mum more and the balance their involvement in his life creates.

Thanks Scanlation team ! Have a good weekend and stay safe !

I never really liked Ashito since the beginning to be honest. Its a neutral feeling. I don't know why but I really don't feel any empathy towards him. I even feel more empathetic towards Togashi. Although my fav char is still Otomo. I really like this manga tho.

Unbelievable!!! Thank you guys! I don't know if you realize how many people you make happy everyday with the releases

man why'd they have to make aoi such a jobber in this match.. unnecessary conflict imo 🙃

Aggregator gang
Have we reached the point in typical manga land where the main character gets his ass kicked, gets consoled by someone, and then becomes fucking jesus when this conflict ends

Probably

Why is the referee giving him a red card for a hand ball?
And if it's red, why are they subbing? They should play with one less player. Do they play a different football in Japan and I wasn't aware of it?

@T_Rz

If you use the hand ball to not only touch the ball but to avert a goal, rulings demand a red card.

And they aren't subbing with Ashito. On page 10 they are considering subbing out Otomo instead.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh damn, bet there'll be drama for some time after this match.
Thanks Be Blues team for the chapters

Thanks for the chapters! You could feel this coming, there must be a setback for Ashito. Now he will either crumble for a while or he will witness Kuribayashi bossing the rest of the match.

with all his improvement Aoi still lacks technique and strength as can be seen in this game, it not like he does not want to cross he know his cross would be bad and might miss. i was mistaken thinking he still had the striker mentality.

Users who are viewing this thread