Ao Ashi - Vol. 20 Ch. 202 - Their Respective Shocks

I think that this was a good thing! he has been brought down to earth he was in the sky for far too long, without a care what happens to him.

for some reason i want him to develop somewhere else than esperion. im predicting he'll be relegated to reserves so he should have more opportunities to grow and develop in a lighter environment perhaps as said by some other guy in the comments finding another mentor. old man fukuda is cool but even he couldnt have beat his own mental problems and it costed his career. i dont expect him to say anything profound to ashito; other coach is right their team depends a lot on him and he shouldve been first to notice and address ashitos problem - feeding that ego only made him more vulnerable, im not syaing ashito is without fault but his environment is kind of a catch 22 for him atm. kaido girl definitely deserved getting impliedly bitch slapped by the mom, picking hana over her - she is defn not what ashito needs when she fails to get him to know him better other than football. love the other freshman siding with ashito here without a second thought. a collapse like this happens man it isnt too rare in sports, u live and let die and get better. besides the sort of fundamental teamplay ashito lacks, i hope he makes strides in improving his technique / physical ability. i wish thats what he saw in kurokawa that himself lacked when he crossover'd tripone. its such a dumb weakness but its legit for a first year guy who's new to more serious football to have gaps like that - i think it even plays to his own weakness since hes super insecure. thanks for the tl

Dex-chan lover
Aside from that bs goal from Tripone (i have nothing against him, that dude is amazing), this arc was a well needed wake up call for Aoi.

Double-page supporter
Alright, that's the last flag.
Anri and Togashi pairing pretty much confirmed at this point.
Otomo is probably gonna end up with the chocolate tomboy too.

Right in front of Anri????? I am once again suffering from the second female lead syndrome. I knew she had 0 chances but I like her as much as Hana lmao

I knew Taira was gonna retire anyways. His fate was sealed because he wasn't even part of the starting 11 for the match. Plus you can't convince someone who already made such a really hard decision to retire.

Users who are viewing this thread