Ao Ashi - Vol. 24 Ch. 245 - The Man Who Controls the Chaos

Really exciting. Thanks for 3 in quick succession! Something about the first panel on page 6 is just awesome. It's a frozen shot but you can just see the motion. We'll see how Ashito makes up for technique since that's what he's done in every other past match but with his eyesight matched who knows how?

Also they're really showing Tachibana struggling. I wonder if that'll turn into anything.

@MeReinhard Ren is pretty cool

Aggregator gang
Ren = sakuraba + ryuu? Ren seems presented as what would it look like if Ashito had god-like technique. Since the author goes out of his way to highlight this fact i can't imagine technique'll ever be a thing for ashito. It would be nice if Ashito had his own unique weapon to fight against Ren with. Ren seems complete on offense and defense with perfect technique to boot.

Aggregator gang
Ah yes, the classic "I'm you, but better" that shows up in every sports manga.

Power Uploader
@Chocolat
Any good piece of media really.
dante-and-vergil-devil-may-cry-5-uhdpaper.com-4K-154.jpg

@aceblizter xavi and iniesta play more forward, if he is really a DM which controls the flow of the game more like a pirlo/pjanic or a more technical Busquets. Personally I think he is closest to Thiago that time when Thiago played for Bayern as one of Bayern's double pivot.

Ty for chapter! 80% for sure aoi and gang gonna lose Ren is Overpowered and overwhelming!

Ps. I might become homo for Ren he's <3<3 <3 badass

@yellanha He'd need to learn technique at some point, sooner rather than later. How he'll learn it is another story. He would most probably have his own way, considering he's the instinctual type. But, for his match, they'll have to introduce something that would make him combat Ren.

Users who are viewing this thread