Ao Ashi

Bird's eye view doesn't mean you can see the pitch from up top. Just that the players know how their teammates and opponents are going to move. It's more to do with understanding tactics of a teamplay and less to do with individual skill. That said it's not like an unskilled player can do it. For e.g. Cesc Fabregas is known for his skill to pick a player out in any direction on the field.

Also, wow. Aoi speaking up to Akutsu. Now that's some real progress. It looks interesting.

I don't know when this chapter(221) was release. But now Cristiano Ronaldo seems much older, SIUUUUM. Of course for Ibra you need an entire page.

working again, ty for the chapter drop, this is by far my favorite series rn, sparked some old memories of when i played. one hundred seventy one chapters. that's massive.

Fed-Kun's army
E I G H T C H A P T E R S
I'm gonna miss this once we catch up to the RAWs
Honestly, thank you

Thank you Be Blues Project. It's been a month since i catch up to this manga. Everyday with every update is a blast. Gonna miss this daily routine.

First of all, thank you Be Blues Project!

Second is... Wtf with the latest chapter, it so cliffhanger... :'(

I can't be possibly read this series week by week!
This is a series that must be read in a batch...
So, I think it'll be sometimes in 2021 to read this series back from chapter 1, depends on my free time...

For now it saraba da (maybe)

Users who are viewing this thread