Aola Star - Parallel Universe - Ch. 55 - There's No Use Trying

Well shoot that was depressing. My only real problem here is wondering why Xiaotian is pissing his pants now instead of seeing Jorge for the first time? This fear he's feeling feels like it's come out of left field.

Group Leader
@Hydra893
(spoilers for Ch 56, read that first)
I thought the same thing at first tbh. It could be a reference to the game in that Jorge absolutely dominated the PVP arena of the browser game for a while after he was released and could take out most other Yabi within three moves (or so they say on the raws, I wouldn't know myself) but since there was never really any indication that Xiaotian recognised Jorge before this, I would honestly just pass it off as part of Xiaotian's "act" that he's using to power up his sticker ability.

@Indivined
Ah I see, thanks for the info! I keep forgetting that this manhua is based on a real game, since I keep thinking that it's a game in the story lol. Guess that goes to show how good a job it does at keeping me invested.

Mc is spitting straight facts though, this manhua has its few moments to it, I really like that it has this moral questioning, that whether you adhere to your realistic chances or you dilusionally, but faithfully fight till the end.

I'm personally with the the first one, but it wouldn't be interesting if the story doesn't show both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread