Aoyama Tsukiko desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Just like I thought, they didn't included the memory recovery at all. And I don't hate. It ended on a happy note.

Author-San is so relatable
20201026-171704.jpg

I like that they didn’t recover their memories. We had too much character development to allow that to happen. She would’ve been a completely different character and lost her charm i think.

Shame their daughter is dead and replaced by some one else wearing her skin. Bit creepy in the end.

Group Leader
Like others I appreciateed that there wasn't a twist at the end with memory recovery, and we did get to see some progress at least with her parents.
Thank you much for the release and bringing this story to its conclusion. <3

jak

Contributor
Wow, she actually didn't regain her memories.

Contributor
Thank you for finishing this scanlation! It ended up really sweet and I like that she has established a new relationship with her parents now. Her memories might come back bit by bit (as evidenced by that dream), but she's definitely a different person than she was before the accident and should be acknowledged as her own existence as well.

The author's taste in books is very relatable haha

Awww! That was really good! I love happy endings.💕

Thanks so much for the updates and finishing this series!😊

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea who was Tsukiko before but i gotta tell ya... i really like this Tsukiko now. Shes just so much fun.
I loved this series. Well, normally romcoms that are this short are always great since u skip all that overly dramatic bs.
Great characters, interesting story, well paced progression and wholesome conclusion.
Well, i assumed the side ship sailed a while back but since they werent lovey-dovey made me confused about it..

Something im still curious about is when author let that bit where Tsukiko remembered her disliked nickname ive thought she would remember more things along the way. Maybe he changed his mind? Maybe was to show she might remember things at some point in the future?

Tk u very much for the updates.

This was a pretty sweet and wholesome read. Tsukiko not recovering her memories is I think for the best. Her development through the story and how she was able to form new connections would have been ruined so I’m okay with this ending.

Users who are viewing this thread